7. Christmas (special edition)

(Hi so I decided to break my rule with no smut this chapter will include smut, sorry💀)

𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
It's me and Charlie's first Christmas as a married couple this year. I wake up at 7am to get everything done, Charlie told me he didn't want to make a huge deal this year which is fair enough since he never really liked big parties and would rather just stay home and watch a Christmas movie and open gifts. So that's our plan today, yesterday we went to my mum's house to have a huge Christmas dinner with Charlie's and my family and let's just say it wasn't the best night ever, my brother got into a fight with tori and then she ended up slapping him right across his face and honestly I don't blame her, no one said anything about it other than "David, Enough" and "David be quiet". After putting the gifts up I crawl back in bed and lay my head against Charlie's shoulder, luckily he doesn't wake up.

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I have no clue what time it is but I can feel Nick crawl over me, so that means it can't be earlier than 7am, the only way I know is because when you talk to Nick before 7am he will literally tell you to shut up and leave him alone. I let out a little "hi" in a very sleepy voice just to tease nick "no" he replies with a little grin "oh so that's how we're playing" I say then he turns around so he is facing the wall instead, I let out a fake gasp and act offended "how dare you" I say "good night Charles" he sighs. So I go back to sleep, then I feel like I have to pee so I get up and walk to the bathroom "did you just leave me" nick yells from the bed "yes, I left my husband because he doesn't love me anymore" I yell back "CHARLIEEEE!!" He yells, acting annoyed. I go back to bed and when I enter the bedroom nick is sitting up looking at me with a faked mad expression "get your ass back to bed now" he says, but breaks character and let's put a smile but quickly gets a straight face again "hmmmmm" I say, standing and thinking "fine" I grunt and crawl back to bed, as soon as I get to the bed Nick tackles me and pulls me down and hold me "merry Christmas" he says, kissing my cheek "merry Christmas" I say back.

𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
This time we actually go back to sleep and end up sleeping a bit too long, we wake up at 9am because Nellie is stomping on my chest "Nelliiieeee!!" I say with my eyes closed "Nellie" I say again "baby stop" I say with a laugh, Charlie turns around to face us and let's out a loud laugh when he sees Nellie licking my face "Nellie that's my job" he says with a laugh, that makes me snort out laughter "EW". After Nellie finally decides to get up I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth "Nick what the truck" Charlie yells from the living room "surprise I decorated the living room" I yell back, I hear a laugh "gosh" he says "it looks...." "Good" he says, this take me by surprise because let's just say Charlie hates decorations but I guess he didn't hate it this year because it's not overdone or too much. I walk down to Charlie but I'm only wearing my pajamas trousers and as soon as I enter Charlie's mouth drop open and literally almost in the floor "what is all.... That about" I say with a small grin "you do realize you're only in trousers right now right?" He says, not closing his mouth "yeah?" I answer, "you started working out" he says, I look down and apparently my 5 hour work out did show. "yeah, I did" I say as I walk to him "u don't even dare walking closer to me" he says with a smirk "oh I definitely do Charles" I say as I walk even further, I place my hand by his hips and pull him against me "merry Christmas" I whisper seductively in his ear, as I walk to the kitchen "NICK, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DONE" he yells, running after me so obviously I run too, then we end up running thru the whole house with Charlie chasing me and me running for my life "IM GONNA TRUCKING KILL YOU" he yells "NO" I reply, then as I pass the bathroom I run in and lock the door and try to catch my breath "Nicholas get the actual truck out now" he says and I stop to think about it "hmmmm" "no I'm good thanks" I laugh then we just wait there in complete silence for at least 2 minutes, until I decide to let him win so I lock up the door but I don't see anywhere so I go a bit further and then he jumps out from behind the counter and i nearly cry because he literally scared the living crap out of me so then I decide to pick him up and run down the stairs, still carrying him bridal style "NICKK!!!" He yells "PUT ME DOWN" "NEVER" I reply, we get to the couch and I throw him onto the pile of pillows, "here is your present" I say as I give him a little kiss on the cheek, he opens it and a confused expression fills his face "NO-" he says with a wide smile "YOU FUCKING DID NOT" he yells as he tears open the wrapping paper "I kinda did" I say with a smirk "did you seriously get me the whole entire Billie x Nike collection" he says as he literally cracks his face with a smile "I did" I say proudly "JESUS" he yells as he opens up everything (it's the beige billie x Nike collection❤️) he then hugs me and says "thank you my love" this makes me heart melt for the millionth time today "no problem darling" I lie, because I'm reality I worked 50 hours for that stuff, then he wants me to open his present, so I do and as I unwrap it I see a glimt of plant green fabric and i immediately know what it is "CHARLIE ARE YOU SERIOUS" I say as I freeze "mhm" he says "so since when we're you rich behind my back?" I say as I pull out the plant green bumper jacket with gucci logos all over "holy shit" I say, holding it up "it really is beautiful" he says while admiring it "oh it really is" I add then I turn to look at him and give him a kiss "thank you" I say with a smile "I want to say no problem but you know" there is a small pause  "it's Gucci" he adds, I laugh because it's true then we just sit there in the couch, cuddling and watching the grinch, home alone and Charlie ends up by crying and I try to hold in my laugh and surprisingly succeed. As the movie ends (9pm)  he looks up at me, chin on my chest and looks in my eyes with his pure blue eyes then he kisses me and I obviously kiss him back, passionately we make out for a while before we sit up and we both know where this is going so while not breaking the kiss we walk up the stairs and get to the bedroom, I sit on the bed and Charlie sits on my lap, I kiss his neck and I can feel him get hard, he starts moving on my leg and I let out a small moan as I'm kissing his neck, he pushes me down so I'm laying on the bed and he starts pulling off his hoodie, kissing my neck passionately as he casually slips a hand down my boxers, he breaks from my neck and starts kissing my jawline. He moves his hand around my dick and starts rubbing back and forth, gently. I let out a moan "charlie" I moaned again as he went faster "fuck" i moaned loudly, and he went even faster until i grabbed the sheets and tossed back my head in pleasure, my eyes closed and and let out a moan.

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Nick's moans makes me feel so good, the tint of rasp he has in his voice gives me shivers down my spine, I slide my hand up so I'm at his waist and he immediately turns me around so he's on top, I take off my trousers as he continues kissing my neck, god this man knows what he's doing. When we're both fully naked we continue kissing until nick takes my hands and slides them over my head and pins me down with his hand as he breaks away to kiss my chest and leaves a million hickeys, he slips his other hand down my thigh and part my legs widely as he strokes my hard dick, I don't know why but this reminds me a lot of our wedding night, when I tell you we went hard I mean it. I went on knees and elbows and I felt a wave of need, need for nick "just fuck me please" I moaned "as you wish my love" he replies in the hottest voice I have ever heard in my life, then he lifts from my back and slips his hands along with my thighs until he's in position to full on finger me. And so he does, he slips one finger inside of me and I let out a loud moan as he starts moving "fuck nick" I sigh as my eyes make a deep roll in pleasure, he moves again and this time he goes even deeper into me. Then he slips another finger in and he gets deep enough inside to hit the spot, my legs shiver and my fingers curl up in the sheet and my scalp feels tacky, I need him, I need him now. I think he sensed that wave of need so instead of getting to it he decides to tease me, so he pulls away and starts kissing my thighs instead and to be honest I'm too busy trying to keep myself together to notice how he gets up in position so his upper body is facing my back, then he kisses my back neck, ear and my hair, he then grabs the lube from our bedside table and I don't think I've ever seen anyone get ready that quickly so before I know he slips inside of me and i let out a felt groan.

𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
As I pound into him harder and harder, he lets out these small groans until he lets out a loud moan as his head drops "oh,nick" he moans and this always makes me feel so confident, him moaning my name. We keep that position a while before he opens his mouth again to speak but a while passes before the words actually appear "I'm gonna cum" he groans "cum for me baby" I add as I start pounding even harder into him, and so he does he lets out his load quickly and it feels so good when I pull out and feel my dick drip with his load and he lets his back down to the mattress and I lay beside him and I can only hear his heavy breathing, I turn to face him and so does he and I can see sweat running from his forehead. Then I get up and clean up our mess and I put on some boxers and so does he, then we cuddle for a while and discuss why microwaves are called "microwave" because it's a really weird word. Then we decide to go to bed at 11pm and Charlie falls asleep on my chest as always.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS I LOVE YALL TYSMMMMNN