Episode 2: Onii-chan's Training

3rd POV

We then see Daichi on his bed waking up from the sun shining on his eyes. He then sits up straight on his bed, then starts rubbing his eyes.
.
.
.
Daichi: YAWN~

Daichi then stretches his whole body, but suddenly-

He suddenly got a flashback of the girl he met under the shelter

Daichi: (Yashino....)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Daichi's POV

FLASHBACK

I saw a girl wearing that looks like a green rabbit raincoat and has a puppet on her hand that is.......actually talking?

Puppet???: Another fellow rabbit I see

Rio: Kyu?

Daichi: Aaaa...?

I'm confused because is the puppet actually speaking or she's the one making it? I'll just play along with them.

Daichi: Who are you?

Puppet???: Ah! of course, you still don't know our names yet. We'll my name is Yashinon and this is Yashino. Nice to meet you bunny boy~

Looks like they notice the bunny ears on my red and white jacket. And as I observed their introduction, looks like the girls name is Yashino and the puppets name is Yashinon. That will be quite confusing to remember. I then look at the girl and she seems nervous.

Rio: Kyu?

Yashinon: Oh! Yashino is just a shy girl but she's very nice.

Daichi: You could understand Rio!?

Yashino suddenly flinch from the tone of my voice.

Daichi: S-Sorry.....

I accidentally scared Yashino from my tone of my voice. Normally people won't understand Rio because from what they can hear from him is just saying "Kyu" but for me, I hear him saying actuall words.

Yashinon: Don't worry bunny boy, it's fine.

Daichi: But how can you understand Rio....?

I was curious of how this puppet can understand Rio, so let's find out then readers.