Episode 3: Onii-chan's Date

3rd POV

We then see Daichi and Rio hiding at a corner of a building watching Shido and Tohka having their date. Right now, they where near the sweet bakery that Tohka is eyeing on the food.

Tohka: Shido, what are these? What are they? What are they? What are they?!

Daichi: She's an energetic girl isn't she Rio.....

Rio: Kyu.....
.

.

.

.

The Spirit Tohka.
A girl who appeared from another world for reasons unknown.
Will Daichi successfully help his big brother for his first date?
Will he meet Yashino again in the falling rain.
Will Tohka's appetite be satiated for the sake of love, or will she hung out to dry?
Shido's wallet is being put to the test, and Daichi's support will be following with them.
.

.

.

.

We then see Shido leaving the sweet bakery giving Tohka a bread that Shido buys from the sweet bakery.

Shido: Here you go.

Tohka was drooling and eyeing at the bread because she was a little hesitant to eat it.

Tohka: I-It'd better not be poisoned.

Shido: It's not. Now stop drooling and start eating.

Tohka then takes a bite on the bread.

Tohka: It's so good!

Daichi: Looks like she really likes food. Onii-chan's cooking skills will be very convenient, right Rio?

Rio: Kyu!

Tohka then eats the bread while sitting on the bench.

Tohka: Is this a date?

Shido: It's soy flour bread.

Tohka then finished eating the bread and she then lick her finger.

Tohka: What? It's not a date? Why isn't something this amazing a date?

Shido: How am I supposed to answer that?

Daichi: That is a difficult question....

Rio: Kyu...

Tohka: Don't tell me... Does this experience pale in comparison to a true date? What is the world could a date-

Tohka then sees a vendor selling cook food. She then runs to it.

Tohka: A date!

Shido: Wrong again.

Daichi: Eh....

Rio: Kyu....

We then see Tohka and Shido is at a place where there's alot of people.

Tohka: Where did all these people come from?! They're launching an all-out attack?! In that case, I'll wipe out the entire area before the mecha team arrives.

Tohka then makes a little energy ball on her fingers

Daichi: Oh no!

Rio: Kyu!

Shido: W-Wait a minute, Tohka!

Tohka: What are you doing? Don't interfere, Shido!

Shido: I've already told you that nobody here is out to kill you!