Episode 4: The Hermit

Daichi's POV

I was now running to find shelter because I didn't bring my umbrella. Forecast did say that there was only a 10% chance of rain, but looks like they were rong. I then finally found some shelter that is a bus stop. I then stop there wishing the rain would finally stop. While the rain is still dropping water, I look at the raining sky remembering a certain girl.

Daichi: I hope Yashino is doing fine, right Rio?

I then see Rio pops up from inside of my jacket still has some cracks on his body because of the fight with Tohka.

Rio: Kyu!

Daichi: And we also need to heal you up Rio, you still have some cracks on your body.

Rio: Kyu! Kyu!

I then chuckle at Rio's playful salute using his bunny ear.
.

.

.

.

.

The rain pours down from an unknown source.
Falling like teardrops, it soaks the land.
Is the second encounter mere coincidence or a preconceived plan?
There is not one truth.
.

.

.

.

.

Right now I was in school with my best friend eating lunch together.

Itachi: So did you played the game that I recommended to you last week?

Daichi: I did.

Itachi: So how was it?

Daichi: It was fun! The graphics and art of the game is great, even the story line is great.

Itachi: "Gacha Universe: Rising of the bright lights" is a great game, so what powerful characters did you collected so far.

Daichi: I got the Azur Lane Commander, Figure Fantasy Master, and the Arknights Doctor. How about you?

Itachi: I got the Genshin Impact Traveler, Honkai Impact Commander, NIKKE Commander, Blue Archive Teacher and the Punishing Gray Ravens Commander.

Daichi: That's alot.

Itachi: I know, it's quite surprising that they were just like normal human beings in their perspective game, but now turned into what world they are in when they got teleported in another world that looks like to be a Blue Archive and Tower of Fantasy combined there city's design, but I forgot the name do. Do you remember the name of the city again Daichi?

Daichi: Sorry Itachi, I also don't remember the name of that city they are in either.

Itachi: Is that so... Well I want to know what the Azur Lane Commander looks like, so what does he looks like by the way.

Daichi: Well...he looks to be around the age of 20's that has black hair with blue ocean eyes. He was wearing a white commander uniform and a white captains hat on his head. He also looks like he uses his uniform as a cape and wears a looks like to be a futuristic half piece of a glasses.

Itachi: So we where almost right of what the commander would look like then in the game.

Daichi: Yes, we were close on guessing what will the Azur Lane Commander might look like.