Chapter 21

It took Damon a hell lot of time to process everything. He had everything clear about that night. He remembered asking her and the honest reply she gave. He had messed up. But he had no idea things will come to this. He wanted to make things right by asking her to come back, and make things as they were before. He was not planning on apologizing but he wanted things to get normal and now here it was. She was pregnant with his baby. Fuck, he hated babies. He had never even thought about a baby in his life. It was not the time.

He was pacing his apartment like an angry lion when he got a call from office, reminding him of his schedule. It took a great amount of time for him to clear his mind temporarily and get back to work. But things were not going to be easy. He kept thinking about her and the picture he had seen. He didn't know where the baby in it was. He kept playing the events in his mind right from the day he had seen her for the first time.

It was late when he finished for the day and decided to go home with a nice girl. He wanted to release all the pent-up tension with a good fuck. He arrived at his friend Jeff's club. After a great amount of drinking and brainstorming about the situation at hand, he knew where he wanted to go. His man had already informed him that Kate had arrived at her place in the evening. As he slipped into the car, the world was already blacking out.