Chapter 4: I don't like this dream.

Sky groaned, slowly waking from her slumber. She couldn't remember what had happened, nor what her dreams contained if she had any, but she was awake.

Slowly opening her eyes, Sky looked at the familiar hospital room.

Hospital room?

Why was she in a hospital room?

The 17-year-old looked around disoriented, watching the colorful trees swaying outside the window, leaves dancing in the air as the winds clattered against the frames loudly, drowning any other noise out. Sky's gaze wandered around the white room, filled with one singular yellowish cabin for the patients and a single sink.

She couldn't remember how she got into the room. And why was she asleep?

Her head hurt.

The teen held her hand up to her forehead, squeezing her eyes shut, as she slowly lifted herself from her lying position. Something felt wrong. Very wrong.

And it was warm...

Was she perhaps sick? Did something happen during her classes, hence why she was in that room?

Sky didn't know.

But it didn't bother her. She could just call a nurse and ask what had happened. Why think now when the answers will come to one later?

The teen brought her hand down from her head, opening her eyes again to look for the devices that would call the nurses. But upon looking down at her lap, she found something else.

How funny that people sometimes find what they do not seek but cannot find the things they search for.

The teen looked down at two gloved hands in wonder, the light gray fabric nice but warm to the touch. And what was with those white sleeves? Looking towards her chest, she took in the white and brown sweater vest knit in a beautiful diamond pattern confused.

Those weren't her clothes after all. Why was she wearing such stuff in the first place?

Something was wrong.

And she didn't know what.

Well, perhaps it was all just a weird dream, even though she has just woken up. Perhaps she dreamt for once in her life and her mind made up that weird image of her being dressed differently in the hospital during school.

Deciding that that was probably it, Sky tried to laze around again and sleep some more. There was no point in going around exploring when all of her current reality was simply a dream. So she lay down again comfortably, about to close her eyes.

Though suddenly the door to her warm room shot open, and 3 people dressed like the US military came inside staring at the now startled and sitting teen. Sky didn't quite understand what was going on, but the loud noise and the military standing in front of her scared her deeply.

Before she could say anything, one of the three people grabbed her arm and pulled her--- quite literally --- out of the hospital bed. "H-Hey!", Sky struggled, pulling at her arm, but another of the three had already put a gun against her head, saying nothing but "Quiet.", in a deep, fierce, and commanding tone.

The 17-year-old teared up from the sudden stress she felt. Of course, she would. Some random people --- better known as the military--- suddenly grabbed her and threatened her life!

It felt so surreal.

"We've got it. Coming back now.", one of the three said into their walkie-talkie. Not that sky paid much attention to it, the noise not reaching her ears as she tried to make sense of the situation.