arrival

✧・: *✧・゚:*
part one
"wake up carey" i heard mam call out as we arrived at the house. i gave her a nudge as her head rested on my shoulder sound asleep. i had been taking pictures of the veiw this whole time since the plane landed on my old style camera i got at a charity shop in greece. as soon as we parked outside a gigantic house a jumped out the car and ran through thr doors like it was my first holiday. it was massive. so modern but beachy style i adored it. "ok darcey bring in atleast one box" dad said " yeah one minute da " i roared back as i explored the upstairs. "this is my room" i yelled down to see gracie at the door entering to see me looking out the window  "now i see why u picked this one" she says clearly seeing a ladder set up under the window. "easy to sneek out".  shut up i said when she pushed me out the door her following "now help us with the boxes dope". thats what i did for a good hour until i got extremely bored of bringing in boxes from the u-haul truck parked outside. i wanted to explore. find my place here for the summer. i walked down the driveway until i saw a skimpy rope dangling down from a tree at the gates. jumped on the gates wall to reach the rope. when out of no where "hey" i heard almostng from the jumpscare. "hi?" i said to the blonde girl walking in the gates. "im sarah, sarah cameron" she said jumping down from the wall "darcey" i said "what" she replied "uhm darcey my name" "oh right" sarah answers. "sorry but what are u doing here walking up the drive to the house" i asked "where are u from" she asked "uhm ireland" she knocked on the door soon opened by gracie " hi" they both said at the same time. "im sarah your neighbour " she said "oh hi come in" my weirdly nice sister replied. "so i see darcey already made a friend" gracie added walking into the kitchen everyone was rested in. "shes not my friend" "you just dont know me yet" sarah replied winking "oh uhm im sarah by the way the next door neighbour, we wanted to invite you all over to dinner tonight". "oh wouldnt that be lovely" mom replied "see you there?" ma gave a slight nod and with that sarah had left.

proof read
first proper chapter
erin