party party party

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

i got to the beach wondering around before i soon found sarah "i gotta show you around the place we can't keep meeting here" i heard her yell. "so how have you been" i asked. "i dont know i've been kinda fighting with topper but theres this party tonight that should fix things" "wow you really like parties" i reply. "welllll" she smirked dragging out the "l" sound. "no i am not going to another party with you are you mad did you not see what happend last time" i growled.  "but thats whats perfect, this is a private party it'll be so fun" "idk sarah" "oh cmonn your going thats it, oh and bring your sisters they'll love it" after that we continued to tour the island whilst talking like theyve been friends for years, giggling and getting to know eachother. they soon were in sarahs kitchen snacking, then in darceys new room unpacking and finally walking to the party with gracie, carey claiming shes "too old" for there teenage shananigans.

"gracies only coming for rafe" i state "shut up" she glares at me "oh my god my brother, he's a total douche" sarah gasps. "he's cute, we flirt but he is coming right" she says fixing her hair. "aw you like him" i replied her glaring again."no i don't, im just .. here to make friends" exaggerating the last bit. it wasn't long before we arrived outside a big house. once we enter we all take a shot seeing a "entry fee, take a shot" sign already getting started. we all go our seprate ways once sarah finds topper. this was a kook party, kooks everywhere. i mean i know ive not been here long and im technically living next to nothing but kooks but gosh they annoyed me. not all of course but they're mostly just stuck up with no feeling for the unfortunate. i found myself drinking and dancing with a group of girls that seemed nice. it was supprisingly fun but i dont see why sarah would invite us here if she was just going to ditch us for topper immediately. i looked over to see my sister wrapped cozily around rafe. disgusted i made my way over to some boy id been making eye contact with all night. "care for a drink" he grins whilst handing me something in a red cup. "thanks" i whispered into his ear whilst wrapping my hands around his neck dancing. "can i have a kiss beautiful?" and suddenly we were kissing. for a long time. very long time. everything came to a stop once we heard everyone cheering outside, running outside with everyone else i see topper carring sarah bridal style jumping off the roof into the pool. they kissed and everyone cheered. i thought id get a chance to talk to her after this until i seen gracie upstairs through a window doing drugs with rafe and his friends. i scoffed grabbing a shot downing it and grabbing the hand of the boy i previously danced with. we found our way to a bathroom before we were making out and soon more.

soon my skirt was on the floor along with his shirt and pants while i was sitting on the counter and he was. well you know. we were going at it for awhile until the door abruptly opened. "dude get out of here" he shouted. i gasped covering myself until i seen gracie, "darc get ur stuff sarahs looking for you" she mumbled i knew she was high. i put on my skirt and grabbed gracies hand, her leading me to sarah waiting outside. "hey can i have your number atleast" i heard him yell but i was long gone before i could even answer him. " oh my god sarah are you okay" i asked quickly hugging her when i seen her puffy red eyes. " im fine lets just go" she says grabbing my hand. the walk home was quiet, knowing sarah didnt want to talk about whatever happend. until gracie spoke up "uhm so who was that dude you were with darcey"  "what no one, you looked really cosy with rafe though" i said "wait what were you douing with rafe" sarah questioned gracie "nothing compared to what darcey and kelce were doing" replied gracie "oh my god you and kelce darcey" sarah shouted. "what i don't understand who is kelce" i asked "oh only the guy you were having sex with in the bathroom" gracie said excitied. " you did what with kelce oh my god darcey ". "okay can we just not talk about this right now" i state looking at sarah "so how did things go with topper, you two seemed to have made up" everything went quiet again until i spoke up "oh, sorry i didnt mean to - you dont have to say anything" i said understanding thats probably why she was crying.

we soon had reached sarahs house standing outside the gates just before ours. "so uhm thanks for taking us tonight, it was fun" gracie spoke up. "hey can i stay with you guys tonight, i just really don't wanna be alone" sarah answered. "yeah thats fine sarah" we aggreed before moving onto the next, our home. walking in the doors silence filled the room. there were a few boxes left but other then that the place was spotless.  "ugh im starving" gracie groaned, "great lets make food, sarah are you hungry" i replied.  " i could eat" "well perfect, lets make weed brownies" gracie giggles pulling a little bag out of her bra. we all started laughing squirming into the kitchen to make the brownies, all of us clearly drunk. "ill be right back" gracie giggles running up stairs, she soon came down with two bottles of smirnoff, plain amd pineapple. "how did you get thoose" sarah questions grabbing one taking a sip. "carey let me borrow her id" she smirked. we laughed the night away, ate edibles that were extremely burnt, drank even more and gossiped. sarah eventually told us what happend with topper and claims, she doesnt care shes fine. it was soon morning. well mid day but they had just woken up and sarah had gone home.

finally writing
1043 words
shes gonna start hanging out with the pogues next chapter
erin