neigh?

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

drilling and thudding sounds had awoken my sleep on the couch. "shut up" i groaned confused thinking nothing needed to be built. darcy get up if you wanna go, carey said. with that i slowly sat up on the couch seeing carey rummaging through the boxes and drawers in filling the room. go where i simply stated. "dad and gracie are looking at horses today " okay fine ill get ready i let out a slight moan as i stood up. walking out the rooms great wimdows seeing builders and workersi curiously go to the kitchen first. mammy i called out, seeing her unpacking. "hi darc how was that party" "oh it was fine i made some friends" i lied. "mom whats with the builders i thought the house was finished" oh there getting started on the stables, were thinkimg of getting gracie some horses over here. "of course gracie gets horses" i mumbed grabbing a box of mine and walking upstairs.

sighing as i dropped another box seeing old teddies and random stuff, still no summer clothes. "do you have any jodhpurs" gracie barged in. "no, so far ive found my swim stuff, jewellery and makeup, jumpers and sports stuff but no horse stuff or actual clothes i can wear". you can wear some of my clothes i found yesterday if you look for jodhpurs. thanks i said running down to ask mom where are all the jodhpurs. mom being mom she obviously lead me to four big boxes of jodhpurs, base layers, gilets, whips, brushes and everything else for a horse that you could imagine. i brought one of the boxes up to gracie to see she had already a top laid out for me. am pants? i questioned. "take theese" she replied taking a pair of jodhpurs out the box. "why i dont even ride" , ya anymore she said. "gracie, why am i wearing jodhpurs". its not me okay da wants to get you a horse to get you started again. with that i walked out the room to get changed groaning. once ready i walked down the stairs to the kitchen whilst scrolling through my phone. i seen mom in the kitchen making a toastie "oh mam throw me on one will ya" walking out the room.

it wasnt long until we had left, dad driving a jeep, gracie in the passenger and me in the back. i wasnt interested in horses, i used to ride but stopped in the past year. carey and mom had no interest in horses though, it was mostly dad and gracie , it was her passion she really adored horses. me being the younger sister copying her even though i was scared. gracie and dad bikering is all i could hear. nothing that i would understand its always complications with horses. once arrived at a typical american farm gracie was in heaven. connemaras everywhere, though my mind was elsewhere i wondered about the mysterious blondle boy from last night.  i was struck out of my daydream by dad "darc what do you think of her" the thick edinburgh accent peaking through. i like her she's beautiful. "would you give her a test ride?" dad you know i stopped its gracies thing, i explained. "darcey i dont mind you know that, this horse is perfect for you, if you ride her i can ride her" she says whilst stroking another horse. "she is cute, " i start with exciting everyone hearing a "we'll take them from dad" not long before we were driving home with two happy horses in the box at the back and two even happier family members. "i cant believe we can ride again together it'll be so fun" gracie said excitedly. conversation stricking normally until were home. once arrived we brought them into the stables, giving them settling time. walking into the house i go straight to the kitchen, seeing mom still unpacking. "how was it" she askes "good i got a horse too" i reply helping her. "are u riding again thats great, speaking of i found a soccer club i signed you up" "thank god when are they trainings" i ask with that we just talked and packed until the kitchen is finished. with that i decided to go out with gracie for awhile to help our new horses.

evening comes faster then ever and im helping carey pack her room, god knows why but me being the little sister i always end up in these positions so its nothing new. i started thinking though and decided to explore the island dragging gracie with me. exiting the house starting to go on a walk playing smash or pass with every boy walking past us. "did you hear there was a gun fight at that party last night did you see it?" gracie curiously asked me, "yeah theese lads we're fighting in the water and someone just pulled a gun out and shot up like yo yo get off our land, who told you though" rafe cameron, your friend sarahs brother "your talking to rafe, since when" i asked "well after dinner he got my number and we've been texting, hes cute right"  yeah smash i laughed when we find a nice place to eat called "the wreck". we had alot of fun just talking and walking around, this place is really nice, then it wasn't at the same time gracie laughed. then i got a text

sarah

u remember the way to the beach right?

yeah, why

meet me in 10

💕💖💗💞💓
if u saw this the first time i posted it no u didnt

not proof read

940 words

erin