a party? i dont even know you

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

the evening came sooner then excpected and in no time mom was knocking on sarahs door. a man answered her father i assumed. "you must be the mullengers, im ward thanks for coming" . we all introduced ourselves as did the camerons and had sat at the table. her house was insane i thought to myself. i was sat between sarah and gracie once rose had placed lasagna paired with salad and chicken wings which my mother and i made sure to stay away from since where both vegetarians.
conversation came naturally they seemed good people. "so how long are y'all planning on staying here" ward asked "just the sumemer " which my mother replied. "what made you decide to move" wheezie asked "we always go to a country each summer,but were staying the year in america" i answered. once dinner was over we were all chatting about to leave when sarah took me into a room. "hi" "am hi?" i replied do u wanna go to a party tonight. she asked. a party i dont even know u. "good way to get to know me" "okay it'll be fun" i responded. i gave her my number which she would text me when to come over for the party.
back home i walked i went to the kitchen to find dad in there unpacking. can i go to a party tonight dad? i asked. "a party really darc not even a day here and ur already going to partys" " please dad it'll be a good chance to make friends" which he joked with "better be no boys" knowing my past with boys. "thanks da" i resoomded walking upstairs looking for whichone of my boxes had my clothes. my phone went off once i got a few clothes boxes opened.

**********

hey

sarah?

yup u can come over in an hour and
we can walk over to the beach

the beach? its a beach party

yeah have u been to one before

cant say ive had the pleasure

well theres a first time for everything :)

okay great gtg get ready ill be over in a hour

bye darcyyy

bye sarahhhh
********** liked this message

i went then looked through the boxes putting my options on my bare matress. "gracie come here" i shouted over know she had the best style in the family. "why" she shouted back "oh my god just come" i called back annoyed. "what do u want" she asked once she finally came over "which should i wear to a party at the beach tonight " i asked "i dont care darcy ask carey" no wait just help" "is that green one mine?" "uhm no" "just wear the pink one ok" "thank you" i amswered once she left. it didnt take long to get ready since it was getting dark i figured to just not put any makeup on. i put my hair into two half up half down plaits and put my dress and perfume on and left being abit early.

*the dress*

once i arrived at sarahs she opened the door right away

once i arrived at sarahs she opened the door right away. grabbing my hand she pulled me out and rushed out the door quietly closing it making sure no one would know she left. "dont worry wheezies covering me" . "she must be a good sister" i said "the best, you look nice" "thanks u do too". it wasnt a long walk only a couple of minutes to get to the beach. when we got there sarah let go of my hand to go hug a tall blonde boy that approached us. "hey sarah, whose this " he said once they parted "this is darcy shes the just moved over today" "hi" i said "uhm topper" he introduced himself as. ive met with a few more of sarah friends who seemed nice but i couldnt see myself getting close with any of them. then a boy came over offering sarah a drink. he was gorgous. once sarah refused he asked "and whose this pretty girl?" looking at me "im darcy u are?" "call me jj, so would u like a drink" he said winking "no thanks" i replied "oh come on, sarah u sure". topper then stepped up close to jj "hey man they said there fine, ill take a drink" "sorry dude but i didnt ask u" jj asked up again and again i assumed he was all ready drunk. topper stepped up again with a slight push this time " jj just leave it , there fine" when jj just wouldnt give up with a push to the ground he said " i wasnt asking u topper, girls are u s-" before he could finish topper punched him. we all gasped "no topper dont start" sarah tried to get involved. before u knew it theyre were fighting and in no time topper had one of jj's friends underwater. "what the fuck sarah, what kind of party is this" i said her clearly not in the mood as she shouted for topper to stop. "topper ur killing him, we have to do something" one of jjs friends shouted. when out of no where there was a gun shot. sarah grabbed my arm as everyone screamed. jjs friend i now know as john b due to everyone shouting it stood up taking a deep breath. jj took a gun to toppers head "hey hey man calm down" topper pleaded with jj shouting "alright everyone go home and let me get this clear, stay the hell of our side of the island" with that he moved the gun. topper got up and moved cautiously towards sarah and i then driving us home. "bye guys, and thanks for the lift" i said once leaving the back seat of toppers car. once home i slept on the couch being too tired to unbox my bedding and new pillows then make my bed.

FINALLY got to writing again lowkey forgot abt this
gonna try write more
proof read
995words
erin