Epilogue/ first chapter "Where am i?"

When players and watchers meet will there be chaos? Will there be peace? Will there be war? Today we'll go on a journey through a young admin's life about how they create a server, watch it get destroyed and how they navigate through being a watcher with admin powers. How will the players interact with them?

                        read on to find out

Hah did you think I was going to bail on you?

Don't worry I'm not.

"S-s@m please stop" I said clearly frightened by the man with the knife and bunny hoodie. "Taurtis~ come on~" I ran as fast as i could when suddenly a violet light erupted my vision I then saw something with violet and purple robes, that also had bright purple wings and a weird mask that only cover their eyes. I looked around to see that my eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I could see the black and dark violet walls with elegant paintings of different events 'looks like lots of purple' I thought then the watcher spoke up in a language I didn't understand "Come with me young admin"(I didn't feel like trying to write it in galactic) I didn't know what they said but I felt uneasy about it. The watcher spoke up again although it sounded angrier "Come on young admin we haven't time to waste" I kind of got the message so I stood up and followed them. They led me to a pitch-black room with a faint purple glow in the center. I saw a crystal that faintly looked like an amethyst. Something compels me to touch it, so I reached out and tried to touch it but my vision blurs and I then faint.

                            Time skip to when Grian wakes up.

"W-what happened...?"

Welp guess you just have to wait till the next chapter to find out what happened to the pesky birb. Bye love you my little zodiacs! Make sure to eat and drink and have good hygiene. Remember you are loved, and you are valid and I'm always here if you need to vent.

BYE

WORD COUNT: 360 ik short

-Aries_Ace

Edited on: 12/30/22 MM/DD/YY