Who is you?!?

3rd person

"What happened," said Grian. The small boy was looking around to find black stone walls with small crevices and scratches. There were oddly coloured blood stains on the floor and walls ranging from the deepest red to the brightest purples. The winged enity walked up and unhooked the chains from the wall, effectly starting to drag Grian along. The enity dragged him into the looks of a throne room, only looking as so with the medium sized chair in the center back of the room.

The dragging stopped abruptly and Grian felt the multitude of scratches he now had on his back.

Grian just sat there, wondering if something was going to happen, or if someone was going to address him in any way.

Almost as if on cue, a door off to the side opened up revealing the looks of a king and royal ambassadors. The king walked up to the throne respectively taking their seat in the center. The amabassadors following suite(?), sitting on either side of the king.

 The amabassadors following suite(?), sitting on either side of the king

Looking somewhat like this. (drawn quickly and with my finger sorry if its nit good)

Grian took notice of the many cracks litter the walls of said throne. All of them varying in size and shape having no repeating pattern, so they were seemingly not on purpose.

Mk I'll leave this here for now, bu ti have become better at writing and i will be trying to do this story more hope you liked it. Goodbye.

Word count: 251