☁️Reward?☁️

_________/☁️\________
(Muzan fluff just because. Not requested just a warning there will be mention of eating a person)

The upper moon's meeting was just coming to a close and you were getting tired of just sitting by Muzan's feet and playing with your muzzle that you had to wear as you often bit and sometimes, somehow, killed other demons with your teeth.
you were glad the meeting was ending, everyone was sent away at the sound of the biwa used by Nakime. Everyone except you and muzan of course, "stand." He commanded and you stood up and looked at him "I have a mission for you."  he said not turning towards you 'A mission! Yay!!' the thought of a mission made you excited and you bounced on your toes awaiting what it was you had to do Muzan made a gesture and Nakime strummed the biwa sending the two of you... Somewhere.

Once you took in your surroundings Muzan leaned down to your height and pulled a paper out of his pocket, it was a photo of a woman, he held it Infront of your face "I need you to kill this woman and bring back her corpse to me, alright?" He told you making sure you understand the mission and you nod at him. Muzan's smiled lightly and put the photo back "good pet." He said and pat your head then slowly reached around your head and undid your muzzle and removed it from your mouth revealing your sharp teeth glimmering in the moonlight.

You then sat on the ground and waited making him confused and a bit angry "Reward?" You ask him looking up at his eyes, he crouched down and cupped your face in his hand making you blush, "once your mission is done dear." He said and trailed his hand down your jawline which just riled you up more "now..." He said standing up "Go Fetch." He said and you smiled wide and nodded while running away on all fours to hunt down the woman.

☁️Time Skip☁️

You had crunched down on the woman's neck to do a swift kill, turns out it was a woman who had figured out his identity, you smiled and picked her up throwing her over your shoulder and left to go back to Muzan and complete your mission.

Once making it back you set the body down Infront of you and look expectantly at Muzan, he bent down and swiftly cut an arm off and threw it to you "a treat...for being so good." He told you and you look at him eyes shining in awe as you held the severed limb, unknown to you it made his chest flutter with warmth. You both dug into the woman as if she was a pie the crunching and squelching was the only sound in the room you were in.

You wipe the blood from your face and get the leftovers from your teeth "ahem" Muzan coughed to get your attention as he sat down and motioned for you to come to him, and as he requested you crawled your way over and sat Infront of him, he slipped your muzzle back into your mouth and then tied it behind your head and then moved his arms around your waist and pulled you onto his lap so that you were straddling him, this made your face light up like fire.

"Now for your real reward..." He said and slowly kissed your forehead and then peppered your face with small kisses "such a good pet..." He whispered while smiling against your forehead.

_________/☁️\_________
The End

Hi hi hi! Hope you enjoyed this little thing I made i personally really enjoy it and want to make more. Sorry if it's short! Remember that constructive criticism is welcomed as long as your not rude!