☁️Makeover☁️

(this is a fluffy Tengen one shot cause I love him)

You sit inside on a fluffy cushion while sketching on a piece of paper when suddenly Tengen bursts into the room causing you to jump and drop your pencil "T-Tengen!?" You help and then take a few deep breaths, he looks at you with a confused face and a tilt of the head "what? Can't I come into my sweet demons room?" He says with his deep smooth voice that always seems to be at a higher decibel than the average person speaking.

"It's not that... You just... Scared me." You mumble and sit up on your cushion "did you need something?" Your voice in contrast to his is much quieter and silky, you have a small smile on your face while you look up at him.
He walks over and sits down next to you with a grin "no, I just have a surprise for you. Come on, I want to show you." He stands up and suddenly drapes you over his shoulder and with a firm pat to your butt he walked out of the room and towards the main area of the extravagant dwelling.

He sits down and sets you Infront of him so that you're positioned between his legs with your back turned in his direction, he slowly begins to run his hands through your hair before picking up a brush and gently detangles any matted up hair or knots.
Some of the knots in your hair harder to brush out than others making you hiss softly followed by a quick apology from Tengen, he soon set down the brush and styled your hair with precision and skill.

He then picked you up again and brought you to his room where he handed you a bundle of clothes seemingly made out of silk and embroidered completely with beautiful designs of floral designs as well as a eastern styled dragon curling around the flowers and branch designs, a few accessories are on top of the folded clothes as well.

A headdress that wraps around your head made of gold and matching the clothing it had flowers made of gems and had scales carved into the gold while a veil drapes down from it and covers your eyes, there is a pair of dangle earrings as well made of gold in a teardrop shape, a ring the shape of a coiled dragon similar to the Ouroboros dragon that is eternally devouring itself while wrapped around the earth, and a bracelet that matches the ring.

"Try it on, I got everything made especially for you. I thought this would look great on you, all the outfits you insist on wearing are always so bland and boring so I thought I would spice up your wardrobe with something flashy." He grins and ushers you to try on the outfit, you look at him and seem to wait for something to his confusion.

"Ahem... Aren't you going to... Y'know... Let me change?" You say quietly and he makes a sound of confusion and tilts his head, you furrow your brows and look him in the eyes "do you really not know what I'm trying to tell you or are you just trying to watch me undress?" Tengen chuckles heartily and then stands up and leaves the room while waving your statement of "yeah, yeah I'm leaving. Shame you still won't let me see what's under those clothes though." He chuckles again and slides the door closed to let you get changed.

After a few moments you exit the room and shuffle awkwardly while Tengen looks at you in awe as if you were the most beautiful thing in the world at the moment "you look great, so flashy now!" He picks you up and spins around with you in his arms.
When he sets you down and pulls out another gift for you, a bottle of expensive cologne/perfume, you spray some on and he aroma is heavenly with hints of vanilla and traces of floral notes like lavender.

He takes your hand and pulls you to follow him outside as it was now nighttime and he wanted to enjoy some nightlife activities with you, while you walked to your destination you had wonderful conversations on topics like demon slaying which was surprisingly not difficult to hear with you being a demon and all that, you also spoke about what you had been doing while he went on missions without you which mostly consisted of art and gardening.

⚝Time Skip⚝

The two of you arrive home tired and a bit tipsy as well, the two of you flopped over in the living area and fell asleep together with you sprawled on top of Tengen while your head rests in the crook of his neck as he wraps his muscular arms around your body.

The two of you sleeping together peacefully through the night.

⚝---------♡---------⚝

Hi hi hi! Hope you enjoyed this one! I decided to do Tengen because I love him so much, he's my favorite Hashira and he's so cool :3♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ahem- sorry, anyways remember that constructive criticism is always welcomed!