☁️angry?☁️

______/☁️\______
(Inosuke fluff because I said so)

Inosuke was sitting under a tree staring angrily at you, tanjiro, and zenitsu training. You look over to him and tilt your head in confusion and walk over to him and slowly getting to your knees before crawling Infront of him and poking his unmasked forehead "mad?" You say softly as he blushes lightly and swats your hand away before standing up and moving to a different tree to which you follow him on all fours continuing to poke and prod at him while asking "mad?"

Inosuke made a 'tch' sound and then threw you over his shoulder causing a yelp of surprise and walked inside the estate and into a room where he tossed you on the bed and sat down next to you ".....mad?" You ask and he baps you lightly on the head, you growl with slight irritation.

"Yes! No!....AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!! I- I don't know!!!" He said well... Yelled and then huffed as red spread across his face and he set his mask on the bedside table, you sit up and tilt your head like a puppy.

You crawl closer and lean against his back (not a good idea... Sweaty from training...) And rest your head on his shoulder nuzzling his cheek "h-HEY!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!" He shouted while he turned beet red you respond with a simple huff and chirp as your hug squeezes a bit tighter.

You thought he would have fought against you but he was surprisingly leaning into your embrace and enjoying your touch, "this is....nice" he says, his rough voice quiet for once against your ears. You nuzzle against him more and coax him to lay down while you cuddle him.

"mad?" You ask him once again as the moonlight illuminates you both through the small window.

Inosuke slowly wiggles his way around until he is curled up facing you...

"No..." He says and then blushes more and gives you a small quick kiss making you smile and blush.

______/☁️\______

Sorry if it was short, I really liked to write this one cause I rly like Inosuke and I thought this idea was really cute...😳😚