TK Doubles the Pleasure

She was so turned on now! Cumming twice and the first time she let a guy fuck her mouth that way! She now wanted to feel him inside of her and just ravish her. To satisfy her lust and desires. He had opened a door she had been holding back on. But now she couldn't get enough. From the texts at first, to help her let some stuff out. Then just little tid bits at first then she found herself sharing things she had only read and thought about.
Then the toys for her to try and explore with. Inching the door open more. Having her find out what she liked on herself. She had watched some porn and read about other things, like the anal and plug stuff.
She was so curious and she had pleased herself on many occasions. Not once did she realize she'd ever have him sliding a butt plug tail into her ass, as we licked her to organ or sucking him as she played with her toys. But now here they were. She was holding her legs apart and she saw him holding himself then felt just the to of his cock rub against her lips and clit.
"I need to feel you stretch me open now!" She exclaimed with such desire.
He looked down and positioned himself, then locked onto her eyes.
They both saw the other wanting what they had both thought of and fantasised about while alone before. Now the fantasies were becoming real. She was so excited and wet and he was so hard and ready.
As he pushed in and started to fill her with the thick head, they both gasped at the feeling.
"Oh fuck yes!" They both let out.
Being so wet, he slid right into to her as deep as he could go.
"Fuck that feels so good" she let out as she gripped him tight and and felt so of him completely full her. His girthy cock stretched her and she hadn't been this filled before. She took it in. The feeling was overwhelmingly.
"Fuck me" she said in a low breathy voice as he started to move and thrust into her.
She had said it more as release of the feeling but when he started to move more and really fuck her, she just wrapped her legs around him and reached up to pull him down to kiss as she pulled him in deep.

They kissed so passionately as she moved together.
"You feel better then I could have ever dreamt" he said between kisses.
Suddenly he raised up and while still thrusting into her he grabbed her bra. She had totally forgot about it but now he has ripping it off of her and getting her completely naked and free. She moaned loudly as he freed her breasts and then took them in his hands. The way he held them and squeezed as he fucked her drove her wild. She could barely move but she loved it. He had taken full control and she realized it excited her even more. She wanted him to do this and open her up even more and in even more ways.
"Turn over and let me see your sexy ass again" he told her
She felt him pull out and she immediately turned over and raised her as in the air.
Having him wanting to see and play with her ass more was such a turn on. To have a man want to see, touch and feel every post of her body made her feel so much.
Suddenly she felt him slap her one cheek.
"Fuck!" She excitedly tried. She hadn't expected it, but also didn't expect to like it so much.
He slapped the other causing her to basically demand "again!"
He grabbed her one cheek firmly and slapped the other. God he knew how to make her want more.

Just as she thought it would start to hurt, his hands moved to her hips and he plunged his cock deep and hard into her.
She flung her head back, her eyes closed as she instantly came again. Wow! Was her only thought.
He reached up and grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back each time he thrust into her.
She clasped her hand over her mouth trying to muffle her loud moaning and on the verge of screaming.
"Oh my god, fuck me good and hard!" She demanded.
He didn't let her down, he grabbed her hair and pulled as he fucked her like a wild beast.
"Your so wet and tight! So fucking hot!" He got it between grunts and moans.

Suddenly she realized there was someone else in the room. Her eyes caught another guy. Standing next to the bed, already half naked. Only his shirt was on. His erection just inches from her face.
"Another fun surprise for you" he says as he saw hee final notice the other guy.

"Time for you to be doubly pleased!"
She didn't miss a beat and leaned forward. Taking the new cock in her mouth she immediately knew she wanted to feel it in her pussy as well to feel the difference.
But right now she was enjoying the feeling of being fucked from both ends. He was pounding into her so deep, she didn't want him to stop at all. With each thrust it moved her mouth over the new man even more.
The new guy was longer but not as girthy. She took him in as much as she could, her hand grasping the base of his cock. From his sounds she knew she was doing something right for him.
"I see you like the surprise" she heard from behind her.
She tried to answer but the responding "yes" was completely muffled.

The feeling was intense. Back and forth. Each guy going in and out of her. She felt herself letting go. He grabbed her hips to hold her up and the new guy held her head and continued to fuck her mouth. She was in heaven.
Felling hin pull out, she was exciting to think maybe she could ride this new guy. And as if reading her mind, the new guy moved to lay on the bed and he gave her nudge towards the new guy. She straddle him and looked down as she lowered herself on to the new cock.
The feeling of a starting to fuck a new guy was amazing. The difference inside of her was so unique and she was amazed she felt the difference immediately. With him it stretched and filled her completely. The new guy went in so deep as she gripped even more.
"Fuck this is awesome" she turned to look at him.
Standing there next to her she saw he was still so hard and looked very pleased that she was so into it.
Glancing down the site of his hard cock glistening from the wetness of her pussy had her strangely wanting to take him in and taste herself on him. She had done this with her own fingers and toys but never off another person.
Reaching out she pulled him in and started to take control over them now.
She controlled the pace and depth of each guy in her. It was her time. She worked both men as they moaned with approval.
She moved her eyes and caught sight of the mirror.
"What a sight" was her thought. All 3 right there, pleased and pleasing each other.
She reached up and started to cup his balls as he reached down to pinch and pull her nipples. Her other hand on the chest of the new guy.
She tasted herself on him and eagerly licked and sucked him more.
"Good god, could it get any better?" She thought to herself.
A few moments later she found out it could. She felt his hands slid down her back as she rode the new guy. Her breasts bouncing felt now as she felt the cold slick feeling of lube being dripped and run down her ass.
"OMG, he's going to put the plug in!" Her mind went wild. Was she going to be able to have it in as she fucked the new guy?Would she like it as much as the night before? So many thoughts in her mind.
Then the answer came.
He had spread her ass open and she felt his fingers start playing with her and then one slide in.
"Oh fuck yes!" Words of encouragement to him.
He proceeded to get a second finger in her and open her up more.
The feeling of the new guy in her pussy and his fingers now fucking her ass took her to new heights. She never would have thought of doing this, let alone how much she enjoyed it.
She started riding the new guy harder. He went so deep in her. What a feeling.
Opening her eyes to him just next to her. They kissed, more him kissing her as she was so in the moment, waves of bliss washed over her.
"I'm going to take your anal virginity now"  more a statement then a question.
Her body tightened with the thought of his cock trying to squeeze in to her ass. The plug was thicker but somehow different then him fucking her ass now.
His head teased her as it pressed and rubbed against her ass.
She relaxed knowing it would help him side in.
With some amazing gentle yet firm force, he got the tip of his cock into her.
"Fuck fuck fuck!" She muttered.
He paused.
"Okay, a little more" she gave him permission.
"Ah yes. You're so tight! Feels amazing!"
With that the rest of him slide right in.
Suddenly not only was she not an anal virgin but she had 2 cocks fully in her now.
"God I'm going to cum just from you both in me!" She breathed out
He could feel the waves and orgasm wash over her as she tightened around them, her body quiver and shakd. Her moans grew louder as the orgasm intensified. She gripped both cocks so tight the guys couldn't do much. Their hard thick cocks just in her, truly filling her and the feeling added to her cumming.