The Hotel Room pt3

° He said down beside her as she took in everything and caught her breath. His arm wrapped around her as she snuggled in close to him. Being held while yet mine caught up to everything was bliss.

She had been so hesitant to even talk about her own self pleasuring the, and now had had not only made her cum like never before, he had her loving her ass being played with. Was a whole new feeling that she had only read about before and now glad she had chosen him to be one she told about the curiousity.

As she brought herself back to the moment, his hand caressing her shoulder, she opened her eyes. She saw he was still hard and realized only she had been brought to bliss. She smiled a bit seeing that being with her turned him on so much.
She moved her hand down his chest and took his cock in her hand again.

It jumped a bit in excitement as she grasped onto it, seeing that her hand wrapped around it and feeling the girth of it. Stroking him gently she saw a small amount of pre-cum on the head. She took a fingertip and lightly brushed it to cover the whole head. She heard him let out a breathe of approval as she did.

It had been awhile since she had let anyone in her, only the dildos and her own fingers, she now wanted to feel him penetrate her. To feel the thick head stretch her open and then push in so she could feel the curve of his cock inside of her. She started stroking him a bit more and his hand ran up and down her arm and shoulder.

She moved her leg across his and she felt his hand slide off her shoulder and to the side of her chest. She raised her arm a bit and let him move to cup her breast. She felt his fingers run across her nipples again, and she looked down to see him playing with her breast. She knew he liked her tits as he had told her and now she knew that didn't change in person.
As she watched him fondle her and see herself stroking him, a random thought ran through her head.
He had once sent nipple clamps just because. It had caught her off gaurd and she hadn't really thought about them until now. Next time she wanted to bring them! What a thought but he made her feel so good and unexpectedly, but pleasantly, pushed her limits already and her curiosity of having her ass played with and penetrated.

Suddenly he moved and was getting up. She caught his eye, trying to say she was enjoying everything so why was he moving. He ran his hand from her chest and across her belly and onto her inner thigh.
She felt the pressure on her leg as he had her spreading her legs again for him as he knelt down at the edge of the bed.

"You are so hot and sexy" he started straight into her eyes as he said that.

"Again?" She wanted to say more but there was a look in his eyes that had her now wanting him to just do what he was planning on. She has no idea what it was but she wanted it

He looked down as his fingers ran across her still wet lips and brushed along her pussy.

"Mmmmmm" was all she could muster

She watched his other arm moving as of searching the floor for something. Just as she was about to ask what he was looking for he lit up a bit.

"Ah here we go" he fumbled around a bit and then looked up "open your legs more" he smirked.
Without questioning him she spread her legs apart and held them with her hands, knowing she was showing him herself completely.

Looking down again his hands moved around unseen and then she felt his fingers on her again. But now she felt they were slick and cool. He brought up a bottle and she realised he had covered his fingers with lube. As she caught on she felt him spread the lube on her ass. His fingers between her cheeks and then circled her ass. He teased her hole again, this time making out so slick before pushing them into her. This time she felt him push a couple fingers up her ass. She felt herself being stretched open. With the lube his fingers slide in easier and deeper this time. Pulling them out, he poured some more lube on them before again penetrating her ass. She could feel the cool lube now coating her ass, both inside and on the inside of her ass cheeks.

What was he ultimately planning?

Just as she thought that a new feeling. What he had grabbed as shock and cool. Was very hard. She raised it was the bit plug. The cool metal end pressed against her. She felt him push it against her but not enough to go in and just moved in little circles around her asshole.

Oh god! She thought, she has only held it before! Was she actually ready?
As if reading her mind he looked up and smiled. He teased and played with her clit was he started pushing a bit more. She felt herself trying to relax as the plug stretched her open just a bit move then not move to let her get use to what was inside of her.

Little by little he moved it out then a bit further into her ass each time. He watched her taking it more and more. Her ass opening even more as it went deeper.

"Oh fuck, that is something else!" She let out

"Something else good?" He looked up

"Definitely good!"

With that she felt him push it further. She knew it was almost fully in her. She felt the thickest part slide into her ass and then as she was now filled with it, her ass closed around the thin neck, holding it inside of her.

He stopped playing with her clit and placed his hands on the back of her legs and leaned back.

"That looks so fucking hot! So much better then I pictured before"

She felt him grab the end and slowly moving it. The feeling was something else. A bit of uncomfortableness feeling her ass filled up but yet somehow so pleasurable. As he moved it she felt every little bit against the inside of her ass.
He leaned forward and start licking her clit again. This really set her off. The feeling of her ass being penetrated and him sucking her clit just right, she couldn't stop from letting out breathes and moans of pleasure.

He stopped and stood up and held onto in a way that she knew he wanted her to turn over. She rolled over and got herself on her knees. She looked back as she propped up her ass for him to see fully.

"God I wish I could see it!" She said without even thinking. She turned a bit red as she heard herself say it.
But it didn't phase him a bit. Instead it made him grin like never before. He slapped her ass lightly and walked over and grabbed his phone. He stood back just a bit as he took a few pictures before getting close and running his hand across her cheek before again playing with the plug.
She felt her ass move and wiggle unexpectedly. She was in bliss.
As she looked back he held out the phone for her to take. She never thought she'd be so excited and into this but she reached out and took it.

Looking at it, her own ass on the screen in front of her, and between her cheeks she saw the end of the plug. That cute little black flower was right there. She's found that she liked the sight and knowing it was the reason her ass felt full, stretched and pleasured. She couldn't stop staring at the picture as she found herself now running her own clit.

Suddenly she realized her pussy was now having something pressed against it. She felt a thickness rub across her lips then pressing into her. His hands were on her hips and pulling back her back slightly.
They both moaned as the head of his cock slid into her. He gently pushed in then pulled out just enough that his thick head kept her pussy stretch around it. Finally her pulled her back and she felt him slide all the way in. Her hand that was playing with her clit now reached back and felt his balls. She cupped nthem briefly and she took in the feeling of him in her as deep as he could go.

The feeling of her ass and pussy both penetrated and filled was amazing!

"Ah fuck! Fuck me!" She moaned

He didn't need any more encouragement and started move and fuck her like she asked. Her held her ass cheeks apart to watch her take his cock all the way in and the little black flower filling her ass.