The Hotel Room pt2

She reached between them and grabbed his cock. It was so hard and thick in her hand. She felt it twitch as she stroked it lightly. She was now excited to feel him fuck her with it. Wanting to feel what it felt like inside of her.

As she stroked him and their kisses more passionate she felt his hands firmly on her ass. Squeezing and kneeding them and then sliding down to show between them. She gasped his cock in her hand as she felt one of his fingers tease her still wet pussy from the back. She raised up just a bit to let him reach be l behind her more and let him slide a finger in. Fuck sure loved what he did to her.

As their lips locked together she suddenly felt disappointed briefly as he pulled out but then suddenly he grabbed her ass and lifted her up. Her hands slipped off his cock as she threw her arms around him to stay herself.
He spun her quickly and she found herself on her back on the bed. Looking up seeing him standing above and smiling before putting his hands on her knees. With no resistance from her, he pushed them apart to once again expose get to him. One hand side down her inner thigh and then gently ran against her. His thumb side between her lips and again teased her pussy.

"I love you have just that little bit of hair" he kept smiling as his hand rubbed against the hair and his thumb now teased her clit

She smiled back and looked down to see him play with her and then towards his cock. It was so hard and had a bit of curve in it. She wanted to feel him inside and feel if she could feel that curve as he thrust it in.
Before she could tell him that he knelt down between her legs and ran his tongue against her.
"And you taste so good" as he licked her and kept running his hand against her and the little patch of hair. What a turn on.

Then again he found her clit with his lips and tongue. She let out a whimper at the feeling of being pleased. She found herself holding her own legs by the one, spreading herself fully for him.
He latched on and sucked her clit and she felt him fill her pussy with his thick fingers again. She let go and laid her back and closed her eyes, taking in the pleasure.

Then a new feeling hit. She felt his fingers inside her but he now teased her ass with one finger. She could feel it wet from being in her and also now putting pressure against her ass.
Just as she was taking this in, he still was working her clit perfectly, his finger pushed and slid onto her ass!

"Oh fuck!" She gasped

Moving her hips a bit, feeling this new sensation, he plunged deeper into her ass. What a feeling! He kept fucking her pussy as he did her ass now too. Not once letting up on her clit. She grabbed his hair and pushed his head against her, making sure he didn't stop.

She found herself now foundling her own chest and nipples with one hand and holding his head with the other. He penetrated both of her holes in sync as he brought her to a second climax! She withered and moved as her body exploded with pleasure. He kept in rhythm with her as wave after wave washed over her.
He paused as she started coming down and she could feel his breathe on her, his finger slowly slid out. She never thought she'd feel so good.
They locked eyes as she looked down to him.
"You enjoy that?" Almost a rhetorical question in the way he asked.

"Omg fuck ya! That was something else!" She stroked her own body and his hair