The Hotel Room pt 1

She had been hesitant and wasn't too sure. She had read some stories that had her interested in trying something new. Still a little shy was happy but still want fully sure even with the hotel room.
Excited though is what she felt knowing she didn't have to be quiet and worry about any interruptions.
This actually made her wet she realized. Sitting there waiting for him to head out she squirmed a bit knowing the time was coming to just relax and let go. Would he know or see how excited she was? What would he think?
The thought of letting him stay briefly raced through her head. But she told herself she wasn't ready and to push that thought away.

But it kept entering her head and she felt herself getting turned on by the thought.
Just then he walked out of the bathroom and she looked up. A smile on his face few. He knew! How though?
Then she realized her hands had been running her inner thighs just a bit.

"Anxious to finally be able to totally let yourself go and enjoy everything aren't you?"

She nodded and managed a smile back. Her cheeks went flush a bit. And she tried looking away. But their eyes locked in each other as he walked towards her.
Before she could say a word he was right there, kneeling in front of her.

"How excited are you to get started?" He was so close and her whole body felt a bolt of excitement run though it as his hands touched hers.

"If I say very excited and think I'm already wet....?" She said almost whispering

"Then that's perfect and exactly why we're here" he has moved closer to whisper in her ear. Then she felt his lips touch her ear and neck. His hands ran up her arms. They heard each other sigh and take in a breathe as they you'd l finally touched each other.

She rolled her head to feel him kids her neck even more. She loved the feeling.
His hands ran up her arms and made her hair stand up. What an electric feeling!
Her own hands came up to run through his hair as she took in everything.

His hands started across her shoulders then lightly down her side. Just brushing her chest on the side. She could feel herself just letting go now. He had been right when he said he was sure she'd feel just right. And as his hands reached her hips and lifted her shirt just enough to put his hands on her skin, she knew this was turning into a great moment and she wouldn't be alone in enjoying today.

He start running his hands up her side and she felt the short lifting with this motion. His kisses on her neck stopped briefly as she lifted her arms to let the shirt continue up and finally off.

"You are so fucking sexy and I knew that bras would look so good on you" and before she respond his lips were back touching her neck and shoulders.
Her hands back in his hair. She's knew she didn't want to stop him now! Her whole body tingled and was alive with excitement now. She focuses on his touch. His hands across her skin just below her chest and his lips moving down the front of her neck towards her chest. Gawd this felt good.

Feeling his hands run up and on the side of her chest she just wanted the bra off to feel him on her skin.  He kept teasing her as he ran his hands across the fabric spreading them. On the sides pushing her tits together as his lips moved to kiss just the top of her breasts.
Finally she felt his fingers slide in between her and the bottom of the bra. Without thinking she moved her back off the back of the chair. Feeling the bra move up and setting her free with him there and now holding her breasts and his tongue now teasing her nipples as it circled them.

"Ahhhh fuck...." She let out a soft whisper

With that she felt his hands grasp a bit more and then her nipple between his lips. He licked and kissed and sucked then as she withered in front of him.
As he teased her nipples she reached down to stay taking off his shirt. He stopped briefly to let her get the shirt off then continued to turn her on even more by teasing her nipples.
Both their breathing became heavier as they turned each other on.
Just as she wanted to tell him to move she felt him give her one nipple a quick tongue flick "you have the sexist nipples and greatest tits" and then his lips started down her midsection.

With no thought she readjusted and moved her hips forward as she knew where he was headed. Looking down she watched him move lower and his hands grip the top of her tights. Fuck she wanted this so bad!
She held the arms of the chair to raise her ass off the chair and watched as he started pulling tights down. Heading both the tights and underwear her nakedness was just moments away!
She raised her legs up to help him take everything off. As they finally came off and hit the floor he held her legs and not letting them drop.
She felt her legs held up and pushed apart and then his breathe on her. She was so excited and wet now as his tongue ran across her lips. She started breathing heavier as the anticipation of his tongue finally parting her lips and finding her clit and wet pussy was over coming her.
His hands held her legs just behind her knees. She was fully exposed to him and it excited her.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity his tongue finally ended her anticipation. She felt him part her lips and his tongue push between and into her. He moaned in approval as he slid his tongue into her and finally tasted her wetness. Her head fell back and she moaned with the feeling of him finally licking her pussy and then across her clit.

"Ooo fuck yes" was so she could manage as his lips found her swollen clit and started to not only lick but suck on it! Fuck just like the one toy but better!
Her hips moved and gyrated as he kept working her clit and then sliding a finger into her pussy. What a feeling!
His breath against her was heavy, he was enjoying this as much as she was! She loved it. He matches his sucking and licking with her movements and soon had 2 fingers inside her, curled up rubbing The to wall of her pussy. He had found a spot she knew he was looking for as she felt her whole body building up with something big!
Her first orgasm came quicker than she thought it would! She felt it wash through her body. Her hands held his head pushing him more into between her legs. She grabbed his hair as she just let go. His moans of enjoyment just added to her cumming!
As she came down from the high, her body shaking a bit she finally looked down to him and could see in his eyes he was enjoying this as much as her!

"Fuck your even hotter when you cum! Love how wet you are and the way you pussy tightens around my fingers!"

"That was so good!" With heavy breaths that was all she could get out.

"And that's just the beginning!" Saying the he stood up, he was naked now, she hadn't even noticed. But she saw he was already very hard and excited! That was even more of a turn on that she made him that way!

He had her stand up and they embraced and kissed. He grabbed her ass and pulled her closer and she felt his hard cock pushed up against her.