~ʚ Chapter V ɞ~[Not canon anymore]

.
..
...
Loading complete 

Michael... 
You truly do live up to your name. 
You remind me of a close friend with a similar name in heaven... 
Fitting. 
Perhaps, they casted me out for a reason, to allow me experience this... 
to get me to snap out of this obsessed rage... 
They loved me back home. I see, I... I have a lot of reflecting I need to do 
I'm not the righteous angel I thought I was. All the mess I've done speaks for itself... *sigh* 
- Signed, [REDACTED NAME] 

~Armaros POV~

I was now sitting on a random roof, thinking... I was thinking of many things. I understand why you casted me out my friend. I wasn't the righteous angel I thought... I... I see I have a lot of reflecting to do. I made a huge mess... Can I fix this? I don't know... Y/N... I do hope they're okay. You're right Y/N, I was casted out for perfect reason. It's getting really late, I should go...

Time skip brought to you by author's obsession toward kpop 

~Y/N POV~

I slowly woke up due to sunlight coming from the window. I don't remember having window right in front of the bed. I sat on the bed and while doing that, I suddenly felt sharp pain on my shoulder which made me wince.

" Ah, you're awake " Gf said startling me

" Wha... We're at Mike's Place? " I said,

Reality started to hit me, harder than author hitting her best friend. Gf probably understood that. That's why she didn't say anything. I wonder what happened after I blacked out. 

" What happened after I blacked out? " I asked

" Well, BB said many things and to which that killer looked guilty. He left without saying anything. Then we brought you inside. I tried to heal you; I think I healed the blood lose but it'll hurt for a few days. BB seems ok, I patched up the wound. " Gf said  

" Ok... " I said 

(A/N: I'm watching Wednesday. If I turn y/n into an emo. I'm really sorry)

He left? I hope he is understanding what problems he caused. Maybe try to change for the better.  I can't help but wonder where he might be now. I don't know if I wanna meet him sooner but later won't be bad. Sooner is bad because he tried to kill my best friend in front of me. But if he's trying to change then I will help. Why do I feel like we will meet soon. Wait... I have work! I quickly grab my phone to check the time. Phew. I have 1 hour before work starts. 

I quickly grab my coat and head out the room. It's no surprise that no one except gf was in the living room. We're both morning person. Keith and Michael were both sleeping. As Gf sees me, she asks,

" Leaving already?

And my answer to that was, " Well yeah. I'll talk to Michael later. I have work so it's urgent. " 

" Well then... try not to wet the wound though. See ya " she said, in response I said bye too.

My apartment is just five minutes' walk from Mike's place. As I walk home, I see few people walking as well. Perhaps going to work as well. My boss isn't bad, but I don't wanna know he looks when he's angry so I'm taking work seriously. And I'm here, in front of the apartment building. I didn't meet angel. Yeah, even though I was thinking about different things to distract myself, he was in the back of my head. 

I enter my apartment and lock the door behind me. It's currently 7:06am. It's about 15 minutes' walk to work and there's a café on the way. I can grab chocolate coffee from there. I went to my room. I don't really feel hungry, but I should grab a toast. I walk inside the bathroom to shower. As the cold water hit my skin, I feel refreshed. Hot water is nice, but I always enjoy cold water.

While washing myself, I went back to thinking about angel. I was careful to not wet my wound, I end up wondering what he might be doing. I mean... he was an angel, but he is the reason of his downfall. He needs to understand that instead of blaming others. I understand people doesn't realize many things in situations. Blaming them isn't the answer either. I won't mind helping him.

I finally finished showering. After I got dressed, I went to the kitchen. I didn't feel like having breakfast but didn't wanna starve myself, so I grabbed butter toast and ate them. It was about 7:20am... If I head out now, I can peacefully go to Café, drink my coffee and then walk to work. And as planned, I head out locking the door behind.

When heading out I saw a familiar face, Miffin!(A/N: Remember my child from ch-1?) I was just standing there, lost in thoughts. She looked sad. I decided to approach her. I tapped her shoulder and startled her a bit.

" Ah... Sorry for scaring you. Are you ok? " I said, to which she replies

" Oh hi. Umm I fine just... got something on mind

" Oh, wanna talk about it? I'm here if you want. " I said

Well, you see... I was out with my friends few days ago. I decided to take a walk alone to get refresh my mind because school stuff. While walking, I bumped into someone. I was about to apologize but he left. He looked around my age. He had dark brown hair, and what caught my attention was his halo. It was burned. He had both of his wings, but they looked burned and injured. I tried to follow but he was too quick. I don't know why but I really feel like helping him. I really wonder if I can ever meet him again. " She explained.

I listened to her with full attention. Wow... looks like we're in same but different situation. Damn...

" That's a long story... You see... I'm in kind of same situation. " I said

You are?? " She questioned

"Yeah, but you know... Just like bad things, good things come too. You just need to wait for the right moment. Maybe we can get answers sooner or later. " I told

Hm... I guess you're right. " She said.

" I should leave now. " I said looking at my watch

We both bid goodbye to each other. I quickly walked to the café. Walking in, I asked the barista for my regular order. The café was nice and calm. There weren't many people as it was morning. I sat on one of the tables and read a book from the bookshelf. While doing so, the bell rang which made me look up. I didn't expect him to be here. It was none other than...