~ʚ Chapter III ɞ~[Not canon anymore]

.
..
...
Loading complete...

Trigger warning: Mention of cutting

~Armaros POV~

I was on the rooftop finally in front of that pile of flesh but something caught my attention.. They were here. I didn't expect them to be here.. Ohh.. So they knew? Is that why they were spying on me. I get it now.. ' Tsk.. Ah how pathetic.. ' I was close to admiring- no they are a stranger and in fact, they were on my enemy's side..

Well well well. Look who it is. Aren't you that pile of flesh I offed a while ago?  AHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, what a joy it is to run back into you, again!  " I said looking at their shocked face. Oh dear god I'm ready to end them

You and that damn demon ruined my life. If you hadn't moved that day, no one would've suffered, and I still would've been at heaven's door. Ugh! My, my, are the gods giving me a sliver of grace today. The people who I want gone are in the same spot, TOGETHER!

I said looking at him and the fellow Girlfriend. Then I pointed at them and shouted.

" AND YOU! WHATS YOUR NAME AGAIN- Did you know all of this? Is this why you were spying on me?! "

"I.. I no.." They said.. Scared... They look like they're telling the truth. I'll believe that.

" BEEP BOOP!! " The little midget shouted

"Ah almost forgot you existed, midget. What do you want, huh? You think I'm scared of you? Look at your brother. Your only protection is having his own mental problems, and you're not even on my kill list "

~Y/N POV~

He said it.. he's here to kill my best friend again.. God.. I can't let that happened no.. Not again. Last time he survived but this time? I quietly walk towards Michael and crouch down beside him.. Trying to comfort him. I was never good at comforting. he the comforted me whenever I needed it. How can I be so useless! No.. this isn't the time to blame myself.. I can blame myself and cut my wrist later. But for now.. we need to get out of this mess

It's almost sad, seeing your brother look so helpless. I could, as an angel myself, spare him some grace and just... put him out of his misery right here and now. I still have 13 rounds left in the chamber, I'd be doing him a favor. "

(he got on your nerve. The feisty bitch you are, u obviously shouted) 

" hey! what do you even want? Do you think giving pain to others will get you back to heaven?! God had perfect reason to kick your a$$ out of paradise. " I shouted right at his face. I could see he didn't expect it. I got on his nerve I could see it clearly. He wasn't sure what to say for a split second but then he pointed the gun right at my forehead. 

" Ah y'know adding you to my kill list won't be bad-

Right then Keith cuts him off shouting, " BEEP BEOP! "

" You want a what? A rap battle? ME? " he looks at bf with a smirk on his face. I looked at bf with a ' are you serious? ' but I can't forget how good he is at this stuff. My thoughts were interrupted by his laughter. 

oh, no no no. I don't rap, however... I will sing, and after I crush you and you, I'll take your brother, and girlfriend to where they belong. In hell. "

Did he just.. challenge me into a rap battle..? Oh no.. Oh no no no.. I'm terrible at it.

" Ah is miss feisty spy nervous? " He IS challenging me. I would've probably refused.. But now Michael's life depends on it. 

Not... without... me. " interrupting my thoughts, Michael suddenly said.

" h-hey are you sure? " I asked.. followed by Keith saying " ...B-Beep? "

" I'm afraid, but I'm not going to let him hurt you two. " Michael says in a serious tone 

" ...ok. Fine. Let's do our best shall we? " I say smiling. Gf summons another Microphone and hands it to me. I take it and get in my position. 

Hmph. Fine then, let's see how well you three sing. If you beat me, maybe I'll give you guys a few seconds to get away.. heh. " he says with a smirk. I was glaring at him but then we suddenly made eye contact and looked away. Imma pretend that never happened...

" I've not sang this type of music in a while. I'll try and keep up. We got this man! ..I hope. " Michael says while being nervous. " yea.. I never sang this type of song but yea we got this! " I said with a nervous chuckle.. " Beep! " Keith shouted giving us hope.. We can do this..

Ok cliffhanger time!!
It's 4 in the morning right but hope you all enjoyed. I'm really sorry for not updating. My depression is really painful. I'll check the grammar and stuff next morning. Gn everyone! <33