~ʚ Chapter II ɞ~[Not canon anymore]

.
..
...
loading complete...

~Y/N POV~

You were shocked.. Scared... You always wanted a situation like this. You always thought I'll be really cool. But you never realized that you were not ready for it.. You got a quick glance at your phone to see who had called you.. It's bb. You were about to run for you life but then you felt someone grab your right wrist.. 

You were jumped by the sudden movement and dropped your phone. Then you looked back.. at the person who grabbed your wrist. ' of course it's him.. I'm so dead ' you thought staring right at his eye.. You were scared, not sure what to say.. You just stared at his eye. They were pretty.. He had some black lines under his eyes. But they fits him.. making him more beautiful..

" Are you just gonna stare? I asked who are you. " He says, making you snap back into reality

" O-oh uh.. Y/N. " You said, trying to sound confident. 

" So.. Y/N.. Mind explaining why were you spying on me or whatever you were doing.. I can be some kind criminal that can kill you right here and right now..  y'know. " He says with bit smirk on his face 

" Sir I.. was just going home.. Could you please let go of my wrist? " You say..

He immediately let releases your wrist.. You could tell he felt kinda guilty.. or embarrassed for grabbing your wrist because.. you could see shades of light red on both of his cheeks. If you're honest.. he looked cute..

" hm. " He says as he proceeds to walk away without saying anything else. ' He's gonna leave me like that?- ' you thought.

" WAIT WHAT'S YOUR NAME?- " you asked.. but then realized.. it's too late for that..

~Armaros POV~

I walked away.. I heard them ask my name but I ignored.. I just kept walking.. I then stopped in another alleyway.. I don't want anyone to become my weakness.. I'll focus on how I can find him for now... They seemed adorable.. Innocent.. " No no don't let it get to your head Armaros.. " I said to myself.. The bullets in gun were ready.. I just have to find him and that damn demon.. The demon who ruined my life I swear I'll kill her. I just have to find them...

~Y/N POV~

You decided to forget about what just happened.. Or at least you tried to.. You called your best friend few seconds later, remembering about his call from earlier. He picks up after a few second..

" Oh Y/N heyy "

" Hey.. sorry I didn't pick up earlier. Do you need something? "

" Oh don't worry about it. It's fine.. I called because I kinda needed someone to help me with my anxiety and.. stuff.. Y'know.. But Keith and his girlfriend are here, we're going to the roof to have some rap battles cause' it helped.. Hey wanna join? It'll be fun! "

" Oh sure I guess.. Sorry I wasn't there to help.. "

" No it's fine! Don't worry much about it. "

" hm.. I'll be there in.. 3 mins. See ya "

" see ya.. "

I wait for him to hang up.. After that I start to walk to his apartment.. It was 2 minute walk.. quicker than your expectations honesty.. You get inside the elevator and wait to reach the top floor.. ' Will I ever see him again? ' you thought ' He seemed like he went through a lot.. He's cute.. I really like his hair.. reminds me of choky milk haha... I nickname him Choky angel ' you thought and smiled by yourself..

You had reached the top floor before you even realized it. Forgetting you thoughts, you get out of the elevator and head upstairs to the roof. While going there, you hear music coming from the roof. When you get there, gf waved at you and pat the speaker telling you to sit beside her. Keith and Michel were having a rap battle. The wind was really nice up here. You walked to gf and sat beside her. You were just admiring the view from up here while gf was vibing to the music beside you. 

They finally finishes their rap battle. It honestly sounded awesome! 

" Hell yeah, man! That sounded amazing! " bb says with excitement. 

" Beep be! " Keith said..

They were talking about the rap battle some more. You just smile at them.. Seeing two wholesome siblings and your best friend being happy again made you happy! But.. the happy moment didn't last longer... You were startled by the sudden sound of gunshots.. You look at the corner of the roof only to see.. him...

" Angel..? " you said.. with shock and confusion written on your face...

CHAPTER COMPLETED...
CONTINUE?

A/N: Yes finally- I'm done with the second chapter! Please let me know if I improved my writing skill.. Your feedback really helps. Hope you enjoyed. :3 Chapter 3 might take a while so I apologize for that..