~ʚ A/N ɞ~ [Updates and everything]

Um hello again. Just in case anyone forgot, I'll introduce myself again. I'm Tay/Miffin but in real life I go by Tayeba. I'm the creator of this fanfiction- stating the obvious there sorry. 

I believe I started this fanfiction back in 2022. This actually wasn't even supposed to be an actual fanfiction. It was originally a joke I made to tease my online friend that I no longer talk to. I somehow found joy in writing and ended up writing a lot of it.

Later during 2022 though, I believe I became really busy with school and my new real-life friends I made after living in a shell during covid-19 for so long. They even gave me motivation to write more which got me to write more. 

I eventually got bored of it and slowly forgot that I had this here. I also drifted away from the FNF community due to the lack of updates on the main game and the amount of drama that happened. I later got more into the kpop fandom and completely left the FNF community. 

I really was into the Vs. Big Brother mod but I lost interest. I lost my motivation too to do normal things a lot. Growing up really comes with more struggles huh...

I just recently got back to the FNF community thanks to my new friends. I, being a big fan of Vs. Big Brother mod, played that again and it felt so nostalgic holy shit bro. I wanted to rewrite this fanfiction again, but I wasn't so sure...

My 14 year old self did a shitty job, but I love her regardless, she needs the love. KittyPop, the creator of Vs. BB mod announced they're no longer publishing week 3. It really saddened me, but I respect them. I soon realized that they posted what might happened in week 3 in google drive. 

I downloaded it and saw everything. It was really really amazing. I highly suggest checking it out.

After someday, another friend seemed really happy when I said I wanted to rewrite the fanfiction. I thought a bit more and yeah maybe I should rewrite this. I want to make it more accurate this time. 

So, I'm wondering if you guys are still here... 

I'll put the google drive of week 3 in my conversations as the official Vs. BB twitter seems unavailable to anyone under 18. Don't worry, week 3 doesn't have anything Nsfw.

But yeah, let me know if you want me to rewrite this. Have a nice time whenever it is for you :)