~ʚ Chapter I ɞ~ [Not canon anymore]

~Wake up babe, Tay posted chapter 1~

(So sorry for late upload... School is a thing so yea-. I might edit the Disclaimer chapter after releasing every chapter so you should check it before reading new chapters. There might be grammatical mistakes cause English isn't my first language but feel free to correct me if you find any mistake. Enjoy :3)  

~Your POV~ 

Today was the day I finally moved away from my annoying ass parents. My name is Y/N L/N. I'm 24 and I recently got another job. I happily moved into my new apartment away from my parents and really close to my best friend's apartment. I didn't really like my parents. They are pretty neglectful. Y/S is cool though. They were always there for me when I needed it... I'm glad to have them. 

Now that that's over... I should focus on unpacking. Goddamn I have a lot of unpacking to do. I sighed before starting to unpack even though I didn't want to. I should move my lazy ass. This will definitely take a while. I sighed again... 

I was unpacking with my favorite playlist on. I have to say... it feels kinda lonely to be alone. Even though I hate to admit it, I already miss how my sibling would annoy me for no freaking reason. Do they miss me too? Who know... 

Two hours have passed... I finished fixing the bed... I finished putting some of my clothes in the closet too. But furniture, nah my ass is too lazy for that. Can't believe two hours is already gone "Tired..." I said out loud. turning off the music, I sat on my bed rethinking my day. 

Right then, the doorbell rings. I gladly stood up and walked to the door. I wasn't the most extroverted person, but I could enjoy some company. It wouldn't hurt knowing some of the neighbors am I right? I was getting pretty lonely anyways... 

When I open the door, there appeared two girls and a boy who seemed to be teenagers. I hope they're not annoying- Not judging though. I just have bad experiences with teenagers. 

They introduced themselves. The light blue haired girl is Miffin, the other girl with purple hair is Nora and the boy with white fluffy hair and pitch-black horns is Zack. He immediately reminds me of Girlfriend, my best friend's brother's girlfriend. Unlike her demon form, he doesn't have purple skin. I introduced yourself as well after. They seemed nice enough.

"Oh, you have some unpacking to do..." Nora said looking that the boxes behind me. I felt a slight embarrassment when she mentioned it. "We can help if you want!" she excitedly "No- thanks I'll can handle this myself-" I said... trying to sound confident enough... I would actually like some help but- I didn't want to make some teenagers work "No it's totally fine! we can help " said the demon boy with really fluffy hair. Yeah, I kinda wanna pat him- "uhm- ok fine. Thanks..." I said... "let's get started then!" the Miffin excitedly says. 

Another hour passed by... We all were done unpacking everything. I was really glad the kids helped... especially Zack who could make everything weightless because... he's a demon- It made moving everything a lot easier. "Oh man... Thanks kids... that really helped... I appreciate it! You know what, Come again in the weekend. We can have fun the whole day" I said. "Wait really??" Miffin asked to which I nodded. They got really happy and excited. It made me happy seeing too.

After some time, they left... I was alone again. "Oof- I'm lonely again" I muttered. I didn't have dinner obviously since I moved. And... I wasn't in the mood to make dinner for myself either. It was now 10 pm, I got ready [You wore the outfit you like :>] to go to the nearest conventional store to get dinner.

It was pretty late now... I was just walking in different alleyways to get to know the area a bit since I'm new. I wasn't afraid because I believe I have good enough fighting skills. Overconfident much? yeah, I know. Suddenly I stopped at my tracks hearing a male voice nearby "This works perfectly fine now I guess..." I hear the voice say... I got curious on who it would be. I should probably stop watching detective dramas- I assumed it was coming from the nearest alleyway and... I was right.

I peeked from the side of the alleyway and saw a guy carefully checking his gun... Oh, great heavens this is interesting. he has Tan hair which has light tan highlight. He seemed cute- um probably shouldn't call him cute he could be some sick murderer- 

As I was talking to myself in my mind, my eyes fell on his halo... They were pitch black with the shades of red, a broken halo... I then noticed his wing... it was burnt? Was he a fallen angel? damn I can't help but feel bad. As I was talking to myself in my mind, a ringing brought me back to reality, and oh unlucky me, my phone was the one ringing catching the possibly murderer's attention. "Shit-" I say in panic "WHO'S THERE?!" The unknown fallen angle shouts making me gulp a bit of my saliva in nervousness. I need to get out of here-

CHAPTER COMPLETED...
CONTINUE?