Chapter two - 5th of March

Going to a new school, in a new town is tough. Normally the school doesn't accept new students halfway through the year, but they made an acception for me. The boarding school was massive,  with multiple wings and towers. I starred up at it, wondering how anyone could find their way around it. I couldn't imagine all of the endless rooms and hallways.

Once the limo pulled up in front of the main entrance, I got out, and somehow got all of my seven bags up the stairs and with me into the principles office. 

"Come in, come in. Miss Summer, is it?", she asked, standing up and offering up her hand to be shook. "It's Summers, Enigma Summers", I said, shacking her hand. She pointed to a chair. I sat down. "You, miss Summers, are very fortunate, to be at this school. Especially, because of the current timing of your arrival", she continued. "I know, I am so very thankful, that you have made an acception in accepting me to this school", I say, with, at least what I was hoping, was a sweet and innocent tone. "Well, I call in your new dorm mate and here is your time table." Her hand went to the microphone on her desk. "Miss Newton, to my office, please." 

She came into the room a couple of minutes later and introduced herself as Eleanor. The principle dismissed us and she showed me around the school and later to our dorm.

"So, you're the new girl, right? What's your name, I don't think you mentioned it back in the devils office." "I'm Enigma, don't laugh, my mother wanted to honour her mothers, who helped to crack the enigma code. And why do you call it the devils office?" "Well it's called the devils office, because a) she's the devil, and b) she's always berating us in there, and c) because it feels like hell in there. Anyway, here is our room, so do you wanna take as long as possible to put your shit away so that we don't have to go to class, also I have to show you around and be your tour guide." "Alright, so we have, what, four hours to kill. We better take a really long time", I say, looking at my timetable and laughing. There's something about Eleanor Newton, but I don't know what