Marcanne

When Anne and The Planters arrive at Newtopia, Anne is just thinking about one person, her dear friend Marcy, she misses her so much, when they arrive, they are soon ambushed by Giant Ants, but then someone stops them and comes down to meet them, but they fall, "Okay, Newtopian Rope could hold an average human girl for around 2.3 seconds, maybe I can reinforce the rope with iron spider silk to increase the tinsel strength." The mysterious person said, Anne knows who it is, "Marcy?" Anne asked, "Anne?" Marcy said, she unhooded herself, "Marcy!" Anne said, "Anne!" Marcy said, Anne tackles her into a hug, "Anne, is it really you?" Marcy said, "Marcy, I can't believe it." Anne said, "You, Me, Here." Marcy said, "I Know, I Know, I missed you so much." Anne said, she hugs Marcy tightly, "Ohh, I Missed You Too." Marcy said, "Aww." Polly said, but Sprig is suspicious about Marcy, "Look at you, your like an amazon warrior queen." Anne said, this made Marcy blush, "I know, it's nuts, this is real, Anne I'm so glad your here, I'm so happy to be with you." Marcy said, Anne blushes, Anne and Marcy secretly have crushes on each other and have for years, but their to scared to confess, "Thanks Marcy." Anne said, After this Anne, Marcy and The Planters are successful at getting rid of the giant ants, they head in Newtopia where Anne and Marcy talk, "Anne, you haven't found a way home either, Huh." Marcy said, "Nope." Anne said, "You Know it's funny, I've been hoping to find you for so long, but now that I actually found you, I have no idea what to do next." Anne said, "I know what you mean, but first things first, we have to find Sasha." Marcy said, "Ohh, I did find Sasha, we had a fight." Anne said, "No, was it bad?" Marcy asked, "There were some swords, miner explosions, anyways I don't know were she is now." Anne said, "Well Anne, we'll find her, but I want to know everything you did, you got photos?" Marcy said holding Anne's hand, Anne blushes, "Do I!" Anne said, she shows Marcy everything, "Hey Marcy, can I bunk with you, I wanted to sleep with you." Anne said, Marcy blushes and smiled, "Sure, why not." Marcy said, "Yay." Anne said, they go up to Marcy's bedroom.

Marcy's Bedroom...

"Here we are." Marcy said, "No way, this is so amazing." Anne said, "yep, let's get ready for bed." Marcy said, they put their pajamas on and sit down on the bed and hold hand, the two blush, "Anne, it so good that your here with me." Marcy said, "Yeah, it feels great." Anne said, they sit on the bed next to each other and want to tell them something, "Hey Anne, there something I want to tell you but I am always to nervous to tell you but I want to tell you now." Marcy said with a Blushed expression, "What is it Marcy?" Anne said with a Blush, "Anne, I'm in love with you, I always have, you were such a great friend and you are always there for me and that's why I want to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" Marcy said, Anne Blushed as she heard what she said, she smiles and tells Marcy the answer, "Marcy, I feel the same way, I always loved you and you are so cut and so pretty, yes Marcy I would love to be your girlfriend, more than anything." Anne said, they both smile with a blush and still holding hands, Marcy leans twords Anne giving Anne a kiss on the lips, they close their eyes and melted into the kiss, Marcy pulled away and stared in Anne's eyes, the two lay down in the bed and the cuddle each other, Anne gives Marcy a kiss on the forehead. "Good Night Marcy, I love you." Anne says, "Good night Anne, I love you too." Marcy said, they hold hands and embarrassed each other.