Marcanne Romance

When Anne and Marcy lay down in bed they talk, Anne grabs the top of Marcy's pajama pants, "Anne, what are you doing?" Marcy asked with a smile, Anne pulls them down and shows Marcy's underwear, "Oh, That." Marcy said, she smiles and doesn't care what Anne does, she puts her left leg n Anne's crotch and her right underneath Anne, she holds Anne's hand and puts her head on Anne's head, "Anne, your so beautiful." Marcy said, "Your Beautiful too, Marcy." Anne said, Marcy smiles at Anne and kisses her on the lips, they melted into the kiss, Marcy goes on top of Anne and holds her face, Anne puts her right arm behind Marcy and holds her and puts her left arm behind Marcy's head and strokes Marcy's hair, the two have sex (The romance is similar to how Bella and Edward did in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 1 on their Hooneymoon, Edward is Anne and Bella is Marcy) Marcy lifts Anne up and keeps kissing her, Anne strokes Marcy's hair and is loving what Marcy is doing with her, she enjoys it, she is enjoying this moment, the two embrace each other at last and will be together forever. Anne and Marcy lay down, Anne wraps her arms around Marcy and holds Marcy tightly and puts the blankets over them and the two girls fall asleep together.