The Core & The Wit

In The Core...

Marcy was now in The Darcy Armor and Red Cape, she was so upset, "Anne, I'm so sorry for everything." Marcy said, she missed Anne, she just wants to cuddle her in bed, she wants to hold Anne's hand, she doesn't want to let go, "Welcome, Marcy Wu." Aldrich said, "Huh, who are you?" Marcy asked, "I'm King Aldrich Leviathan, the former ruler of Amphibia and The Father of your friend, Andrias." Aldrich said, "So, I guess you guys we're evil then." Marcy said, "Oh, Not At All, you see, we're trying to keep our way of life in Amphibia, this is a necessary evil to keep our way of life in Amphibia." Aldrich said, "But it's wrong, there are living beings on our world, you don't need to be like this." Marcy said, "Well, let us show what The Core is." Aldrich said, he shows Marcy The Core's inner sanctum, "It's a massive library." Marcy said, "Yes but, this is were we get all of our knowledge from, you can learn for yourself if you want, until your love arrives." Aldrich said, Marcy is learning more stuff, but The Core has big plans for Marcy, and there just beginning.

Meanwhile...

Andrias was sitting on his throne, he was holding the pin Marcy gave to him, he flashbacks to the day he met Marcy, he felt guilty of hurting her, she didn't deserve this, he began flashing back.

Andrias' flashback...

Andrias was sitting on his throne with his pajamas on with his coffee cup reading his newspaper, he hears a voice through the doors, "Come on, Lady Olivia, there's a whole castle for me to explore." Marcy said, Lady Olivia came run to her side, she sees Andrias' on his throne, Andrias can't believe what he's seeing, "King Andrias, I present to you the creature known as Marcy Wu." Olivia said, "So your king of Newtopia, man your huge, Andrias, huh, can I call you Drais?" Marcy asked, "Only one person ever called me that." Andrias said, "Oh right, boundaries Marcy." Marcy said, "You know I can fit in your pocket." Marcy said, "What?" Olivia said, nervously, "Here we go, oopse daisy, nailed it, ohh I just thought of something, a little gift for the king of Newtopia, I hope you like it." Marcy said, she climbed Andrias, and gave him the pin, Olivia was worried that Marcy made him mad, but Andrias stated laughing, he picks Marcy out of his pocket, "Indeed I do little master Marcy." Andrias said, "Master, I'm a master, OMG, Anne and Sasha will never believe this." Marcy said, she falls out if Andrias' palm, but he grabs her, "Ohh, speaking in my friends, have you seen them, I gotta make sure that their okay." Marcy said, "We haven't, but we are looking, in the meantime, you'll be our honored guest here, Lady Olivia will show you to your quarters." Andrias said, puting Marcy down, "This way, Master Marcy." Lady Olivia said, "Okie Doki, Bye King Andrias." Marcy said waving at Andrias. After they left, Andrias touches the pin, The Core comes and tells Andrias to kill her, "Kill her, now, but we still don't know where the box is." Andrias told The Core, "It's true the Olm Prophecy makes keeping her alive risky, but My Lord, she's just a child, perhaps all of this is overblown." Andrias said, The Core asked what he proposed, "What do I proposed?" Andrias said, "In studying the ancient writings, it appears there's a ritual that allows these chosen heros to give up their abilities and the responsibilities that comes with them." Andrias said, "Why not befriend this Marcy and lure her friends here, will siphon their powers, neutralize the prophecy-" Andrias was cut off, "And restore our families legacy in one, fill swoop." Aldrich said, Andrias turns around to see his late father, "Well, done Andrias." Aldrich said, he gets dragged into the darkness.

Andrias' flashback ends...

Andrias smiles, knowing he did like Marcy, he liked having her around, he sighs, Darcy comes in, "Andrias!" Darcy said, "Yes My Lord." Andrias said, "Marcy is falling for it, she thinks Anne is coming for her, be ready, we'll take care of the rest when Anne arrives." Darcy said, "Yes My Lord." Andrias said, Darcy walks out of the throne room, Andrias is sad, "Marcy, I'm so sorry for what I did, I don't deserve forgiveness but I want to help you." Andrias said, Darcy continued down the hall and thought of the perfect idea, she's going to have Anne be tricked into thinking that they are Marcy, is going to be good, she going to have Anne Boonchuy as their greatest weapons and greatest asset The Core has ever had, they head to the chamber and set the plan in motion.

In The Core...

Marcy was learning a lot in The Core, "Interesting." Marcy said, "Marcy, I have something to show you." Aldrich said, she stood up and walked with Aldrich, she is in stock, she saw someone she loves with all her heart, "Anne!" Marcy said, 'Anne' turns around, "Marcy." Anne said, Marcy jumped into Anne's arms, "Anne, I missed you so much, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for everything." Marcy said, "Marcy, it's okay, we all make things we regret but we can fix them." Anne said, "I Love You Anne." Marcy said, "I Love You Too Marcy." Anne said, she was right were The Core wants her.