The Third Temple

After Anne, Marcy and The Planters arrive in Wartwood, Marcy tells The Planters she got Anne trapped in Amphibia, they forgive her and tell her that they will be here for her, Anne gets The Chest Plate and she gets her yellow shoe back that she lost, Anne, Marcy and The Planters fly on Joe Sparrow to The Third Temple with Frobo, they bumped into Sasha, "Hey Girlfriend, good to see you." Sasha said nicely, "You Too?" Anne said in confusion, Marcy runs and gives Sasha a hug, "Sasha, I'm so sorry, I'm the one who brought us here, I was so scared of never seeing you guys again." Marcy said, Sasha is shocked but hugs Marcy, "Marcy, I forgive you." Sasha said, Sasha looks at Anne, she sees Anne holding her tennis racket, She holds Anne's hand, "Anne, I hope we can forgive each other." Sasha said, "Yeah, we can work it out." Anne said, She let's go of Sasha's hand leaving Sasha confused, "Sasha, Hurry Up!" Anne and Marcy said, Sasha sees Anne and Marcy holding hand and finds out that her friends are dating, Sasha was thinking Anne wanted to go out with her, she has a crush on Anne, she's enraged at them, she pretends to be happy, but is not happy, after they get done with the temple, Anne and Sasha talk, "Hey Anne, you and Marcy being a thing now, that's great, but what happens if you know, have to date someone else?" Sasha said, "Sasha, Marcy's the best thing that has ever happened to me, she's just so cool, she's amazing." Anne said, Sasha gets more enraged, she wants Anne to say that to her, she's going to break Anne and Marcy up, she wants Anne, she's going to get her when they invade Newtopia, Anne and Marcy talk, "Marcy, I can't believe that Sasha is actually happy for us." Anne said, "Yeah, it's amazing." Marcy said, "I'm glad Sasha forgave me for sending us here." Marcy said, Anne and Marcy hold hands and snuggle up together, what they don't know, Sasha is going to make them break up, but she underestimated the power of Love, especially Anne and Marcy's Love.