Who are you?

❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Hey! Nice job saving those civilians from that crashing building Bakugo! We handled it like men!"

"Why are you still following me shitty hair? Don't you have somewhere to be?" Katsuki asked in annoyance only gaining a joyful laugh from the red hair hero and a slap on the back, "Wife and Kids already know how busy the hero life and can be! And is it bad that I want to hang out with my friend?" Kirishima asked, joyful by hearing the nickname Katsuki always had since they were younger. "But if I am honest, I have been worried a bit about you."

A low scoff came from the ashy blonde hero he gritted his teeth, his red irises glaring at the other sharply. "I don't need you to be worried about me!! There is nothing wrong with me, Are you trying to pick a fight?!" He barked loudly, stopping in his tracks he clutched his fingers tightly as he flared at Kirishima who only smiled lightly at him. "Bakugo, We are old enough to start a family and settle down. I keep seeing you try for relationships or even do one night stands and I am getting worried that you might not actually enjoy the life you are living in." Kirishima spoke with care, although he didn't show it Bakugo felt his chest tightened by the subject they had mentioned before.

"I don't need anyone, I sure the hell don't need any kids. I am perfectly fine doing everything alone so I don't want to hear this shit coming out of your mouth anymore." Katsuki grumbled waving his black-gloved hand at the redhead he advances forward to his house ignoring the sadness that lingered in Kirishima's eyes. "I could tell that you don't enjoy the life you are living Bakugo, I could see how much this is hurting you but you have yet to admit it," Kirishima spoke loud enough for the other man to hear as he continued to walk further from the other.

Indeed Bakugo heard his friend's words and it only strikes him deeper to the core as it always had every time the subject was brought to his attention, everyone he had gone to UA with has spouses and children of their own. Hell, even damn Deku was married with a kid how the hell did he get stuck in this shitty part of life. "I don't need a snot-nose brat that is always up my ass whining a shit. I'm fine just being here alone! You can't do anything with a kid, I don't see how everyone else could still do hero work while having brats." Bakugo grumbled walking up the steps to his single living home, The Pro-Hero opened his door slamming it close once he got in.

"Tch! What the hell does he know? He is always too busy with his snotty kids whenever we have plans to hang out." The blonde man grumbled his eyes looking around the empty living room, usually, if he did had someone to come home to they would be greeting him with smiles and warmth.

But instead, Bakugo was only greeted with Silence and could air nibbling at his exposed skin. "He doesn't know what he is talking about..." Maybe he was truly trying to reassure him he didn't need anyone, by how many times he had told himself he was better off alone was the only thing he knew.

Katsuki walked slowly Into his emptied room beginning to undress from his Hero Uniform, he decided to take a hot bath in hopes to clear his mind of the already eventful day he was dealing with.

~×~

"Pro Heros, came to the rescue earlier today saving up to twenty civilians from a crashing building done by the Villain Destructive Zan... A ridiculous Villain name if you ask me! Back to you Kikuchi."

Katsuki grabbed his remote switching the channel, placing he spicy ramen on the table in front of his couch he ruffled the towel on his still-damp hair. After a hot shower, he couldn't help but still think about Kirishima's words. "Why the hell am I so bothered by it? If it's meant for me to have a shitty family than I would've had one a long time ago!" He plopped down on the couch, his hand cupping the steaming bowl as the other picked at the boiled egg that was covered with peppers that laid on top of the noodles.