Decisions

❝ If you call me Princess once this school will have your body parts everywhere. ❞

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Have any of you notice anything...different with Kucchan?"

Tenko questioned concern as he glances at your table from across the cafeteria. Hirio looked at you with a thoughtful look, the boy tilting his head slightly to the side "I have a bit, she seems a bit distant do you know why?"

Hatori kept his eyes on his lunch, the boy sighing "I'm sure Tenko is just being paranoid for no reason...I'm sure she is just thinking about the class or womanly problems."

"Has she always been distant with you guys?" Akira asked until Shoka tapped his chin, his ears flickering in thought. "Have you guys ever tried asking her what could be on her mind?"

"S-Shoka I don't think she is the one who would just tell how she feels easily..." Lui stuttered out gently, the boy's eyes widened as his face became heated when Shoka wrapped an arm around the shy boy with a grin. "Everyone has room for change! Maybe asking her wouldn't be so bad!"

Sora snorted out a laugh, placing his small carton of strawberry milk down "If you think that way of Bakugo, you have another thing coming! When it comes to emotions it's hard to crack the girl... Hell, it was hard to read her when we were younger, if I were just you guys I wouldn't put too much thought into it unless it's a life danger situation.. Knowing Bakugo she is just thinking of how to surpass the top heroes now."

Meanwhile, at the girls' table where everyone sat in silence, there was a thick tension around the table only making the lunch awkward than usual.

Poking at your now cold meal in silence, your cheek resting on your left open palm as your eyes stayed on the meal in front of you while you were in deep thought.

"I could help you undo anything those heroes did to you.. Your eyes will finally be open as they were supposed to."

Gazing up at Mother, you held a stern scowl once your shock had finally vanished being replaced with slight annoyance to hide your stun.

"What the hell are you blabbing about? They did nothing other than helped me."

A sly chuckle fell from her black-painted lips, her narrowed gaze glued to your every moment as she still held your cheeks. "It's obvious really... They brainwashed you... Cleared your mind to forget about everything you were taught about your quirk."

Slapping her hands away making her step back with ease although her small smile never flattered, your gaze sharpened with doubt. "You filling my head with lies won't help me like you. I'm not some mindless idiot... I know they wouldn't do that, My dad won't let them."

"Your pitiful 'Father' was no doubt behind it... I don't expect you to trust me daring but know this... The only one who is filling your head up with lies is the main one you think you can trust, Heroes are guilty just as Villains... When you are ready for your eyes to be opened, you know where to find me."

It's been only three days since you talked to your seemingly alive Birth Mother, still, your memories of her are vague but you are unable to shake off the anxiety feeling she gives you.

The mention of you possibly being brainwashed by those you trusted for years didn't sit right in your gut, bothering you from the moment you wake up to the restless nights you had since. You couldn't help but realize although she does give off an untrusting aura there may be some truth to her words.