Secrets Revealed

❝ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙʟɪɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ❞

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

You stood speechless in front of the woman, you blinked gently as your mind began to spin, flashes of memories flawed in front of your eyes, your brain beginning to feel sharp pain while your breathing began to quicken.

"Y-Your voice... You...you..."

"Shush now, It's been so long since I last saw you.." The woman walks to you, every step she made elegant as her hair flowed almost weightlessness as if gravity did not exist around the woman.

Her (s/t) fingers slowly grasp your chin, making your head tilt up as she smiles down at you. "(Y/n) (M/n) Hoshi, How long has it been? Ten years, ah yes... Ten years I last held you.. Yet here you are again."

A sultry chuckle fell from her black-painted lips, she used her other hand to comb her fingers against your hair that fell over your eyes. "Who are you."

"Hm? Don't you recognize your own mother when you see her?"

"M-Mother? You... He... You are supposed to be.."

"Dead, precisely I am. At least as the world knows it... Hmm... You don't recognize me?" Releasing your chin, the corners of her lips twitched lightly she glanced towards Plague and Ryu then snapped her fingers, "Ren."

"At your Duty, Mother!~" The little five-year-old saluted the elder with a wide grin.

"Take... You go by (Y/n) still right? They didn't change that did they?" She questioned, the word change having annoyance lingering.

Slowly shaking your head, she nods then placed a hand on your lower back guiding you over to Ren. "Take (Y/n) around the school then I will meet you two in the garden... Don't lose her now, she is very important."

"Yes, Ma'am! Come on sister! I want to show you everything! Do you like dresses? We have a huge costume room where some students make is cool costumes!" the little girl grabbed your hand, she began to blabbed happily as she drags you away.

When you looked behind you seeing Mother smiling warmly, Ryu who stood behind her frowned gently his eyes away from you.

While walking alongside Ren, the girl was jumping up and down beside you with a grin "Andddd this is the kitchen where we eat! Some students bake a lot of good food but we really can't have sweets!...at least I can't, Mother's rule! Do you like sweets, Sister?"

"Uh, Yeah.. I kinda do but I mostly like spicy food– why do you keep calling me that?" you asked as she still held your hand.

"Call you what?" Ren asked looking up at you with an innocent expression, "Sister."

The child blinked before she giggled happily, she turned herself in front of you grabbing both of your hands while walking backward, her different color irises gazing up at you with happiness. "Because we are sisters! We have the same DNA!"

"What–"

"Ohhhh! Mother hasn't been able to tell you so I get to, this is sooooo exciting! Okay, follow me and I will tell you!"

Letting go of your hand, she laughed holding her arms out before making small airplane noises. "But you gotta follow me or you will get lost!"