Prologue

'This is bullshit!

That bastard of a shadow monarch dies and he just gets stronger, but I die and I'm dead, like how is that fair! I mean sure he fought against the other rulers to try and save the Absolute Being, but I was fighting against the rulers even before that! 

This is unfair I tell you, unfair!'

"Hahahaha!"

'Hmm?'

"Antares, your reaction to your death is by far the funniest thing since creation!"

"This voice... Oi old man! I thought you got your ass pounded in by the rulers!"

"Antares, you can't exactly kill a 'God of Everything'. I just faked my death for fun to see what'd happen"

'Hmmm, ya he'd definitely do something like that.'

"So why exactly am I talking to you now?"

"Now that the rulers officially won the battle of good and evil, I need something new to entertain me. And, hearing your dissatisfaction with me giving you older brother some OP abilities, I've  decided to give you some as well, but with a twist."

"What is it?"

"I'm going to give you the same powers over shadows and death, as I gave Ashborn but, I'm going to reincarnate you into a new universe as a powerless infant."

"Hmm, that's kinda cliche to be honest, what makes it exactly so entertaining?"

"I'm going to give you a sister~"

"I have multiple, and they all suck."

"No, I mean like a dragon sister"

"Then I'll just kill her off before anything happens."

"Nope, I'll make you love her from the start. :)"

"Sigh, you know, for the 'God of all Existence' your kind of an asshole."

"I know, and that's what makes life so fun!"

"You need a therapist-" 

"OH! Would you look at the time! It seems it's time for your reincarnation, Bye!"

"You Bitc-"

And then my senses disappeared.

...

As my vision returned, I saw light begin to spiderweb around me, cracking sounds coming along with it. 

Shatter!*

Once I saw a big enough gap I pushed through, and shattered the remains of the egg, breaking through to the light. 

{Arthur POV}

I watched in panic as both of Sylvia's rocks started to break apart, only to notice that they were hollow. 

'Wait, somethings coming out of them'