Amidst

Heesung pov : shit I thought as I groaned and tried to stand up.

"NISHIMURA RIKI WTF DID YOU PUT IN MY DRINK YESTERDAY NIGHT ", I shouted angrily.

Jay : "I think you mean how many"."UGh Heesung Hyung I see " Sumanuen stars Sumanuen dal jilmunui sopsogeul hemaedeon na"
,he said mumbling in Korean.

Niki : ohh fuck I thought as I quickly got up. I knew I was fucked when I heard Heesung hyung marching down to my room.
"H-hey hyung", I said nervously

Heesung : "hey Niki ready to die mf ? "

Niki : "umm not really"

Heesung : "well too bad u gon die NOW AND NO I WON'T BE ATTENDING YOUR FUNERAL"

Jay : "yeah cause you'll probably be in jail for killing someone duh"

Heesung : "IDGAF IF I'M GONNA KILL IT HAS TO BE HIMMM".
"COME HERE", I SCREAMED ANGRILY CHASING AFTER HIM WITH MY SLIPPER.

Niki : Heesung hyung caught up to me and I tripped on my feet. "W-wait h-hyung we can talk this out right?", I said trying to calm him down

Heesung : "The only thing we'll be talking about is which way you wanna die", I said and started to hit him hard.

Niki : "AHHHH THIS IS TORTURE CHILD ABUSE". "AHH HYUNG NOT MY FACE I HAVE TO KEEP IT NICE AND PRETTY FOR SUNNO NOO PLS"

Heesung: It's alright I'm sure he'll still love you either way after this" , I said and continued my beating.

Niki : "NOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HE WON'T WAIT AGHHHHH AHHH HELP JAY HYUNG AHHH"

Jay : "No suffer alone I'm going to order hangover soup"

Backtrack to the incident that is causing Niki to suffer now :

Niki : Hey hyung's try this drink it's from a friend I said as I 😏smirked internally. I wanted them. To drink I knew they both always did dumb shit when they were drunk and I needed dirt on them cause I want Heesung hyung's new car and Jay hyung's Louis Vuitton collab project.

Heesung : "Are you sure this isn't alcohol ", I asked suspiciously.

Jay : "I don't trust it lets not drink it"

Niki : "Aww cmon pls he asked for My feedback for his company" , I whined.

jay : _fine but only one cup".

Heesung : "yeah same as jay".

Niki : "Yay ok", I said happily as
I saw Hee hyung's grab the cups and give one to himself and jay hyung. I remember thinking ok Niki this is the only way .

Author POV : Yeah and so one shot turned to 20 and yes they got pretty drunk and no Niki didn't get no tea cause he was too busy being drunk and dancing to gg group songs ( especially twice) and twerking

And yeah back to the present

Author POV : After the torture session Ni-ki was left with 3 slaps on his face, 5 on both his hands and 4 on his legs.

Ni-ki : "Agh", I whined as I got into the shower. Heesung hyung hit me alot and it fucking hurt.

Jay : "Hyung", I said looking for him . I already finished showering and got dressed for school. I was waiting for him and Ni-ki to finish and no I couldn't order the soup cause I couldn't talk properly so yeah I was still hangover.

Time skip : they are in the car ride to school

normally they would have had someone drive but after the shit Ni-ki pulled no one was sober enough to drive but they were still alright to walk and do normal stuff. They weren't as hangover as before but you could still tell they had been drinking pretty badly.