Disturb

Jake pov : I don't know why but I stayed with Lee HEESUNG
FUUCKKK I thought and now yes I'm still with him ahhhhhhh
In his fucking house ahhhhhh

Heesung : "I still can't believe you actually stayed with me jae".

Jake : "stfu I just wanted to do the project and btw what happened to you 🙄? "
"You were acting so weird? "

Heesung: "ugh",I groaned and said it was because I was drunk. "Istg I will kill that mf Riki."

Jake : I giggled seeing his whiny reaction. "So that's why you were acting so cute hmm", I said in a teasing tone still laughing.

Heesung : "yes it is and also did you just call me cute", I asked  chuckling quite surprisied .

Jake : I felt my whole word break in two as I heard that. FUCK I though. I had been too caught up in the moment not even realizing I just called Lee Heesung MY ENEMY cute
FUCKKKK I screamed internally
Ok keep cool Jake yeah keep cool. I'll just lie that I didn't. (Btw y'all this is Jake's thought bubble ow whatever y'all call it)

K back to talking

Jake : "wha-what n-no I didn't"
FUCK I STUTTERED I THOUGHT .KILL ME NOW I SCREAMED INTERNALLY.!!

Heesung : I chuckled seeing Jake's reaction to this . "Did you just stutter yun"(yes heesung calls Jaeyun this too) 

Jake : "W-wha t", i stuttered again
Omg I thought as I now felt Heesung piercing gaze on me and I started blushing.

Heesung : "Btw Jake your outfit is umm- Wow", he said in daze

He kept on staring at me like he just saw me and I blushed harder. I hated this. I didn't want to feel like this
This is why I hate him. He always makes me feel like this. All flustered and at his mercy. I hated it!

Jake : "STOP STARING AT ME I SCREAMED AND STOP MAKING ME FEEL THIS WAY", I screamed and barged out where my driver Jimin (not bts Jimin. It's just b Jimin and btw yall Stan just btw Stan just b) was already waiting for me.

Jimin : "Hey jakey you finished early", "wh- ". I didn't get to finish my sentence as Jake was already in the car and telling me to take him home.

Back at home

I ran inside my room and just started sobbing. I wanted to talk to someone but who? . Ohh I thought , What about Hoon. But what if he's busy I questioned but before I had the time to contemplate my hand had already dialed the call button and I was freaking out.

On the phone

Hoon: "ugh- fuck Jake?"

Jake : "umm yeah it's me", I said trying to not sound shakey. "But what are those sounds I'm hearing"? I asked hoping it wasn't wait I thought. That he wasn't with a girl.

Hoon: "oh t-that I'm just fuck!" 
"Ahhhhh~"

Jake : I heard a girl's voice moan on the phone and I started to panic and cry harshly. "HOON! ANSWER ME ! WHO ARE YOU WITH"

Hoon : "FUCKING shut up Jake". "Why are you screaming and I'm FUCKING someone in case your Dumbass self Didn't know".

Author pov: Sunghoon then ended the call leaving a crying and shocked Jake. He knew Sunghoon was fucking someone and he knew he asked for an answer but he didn't expect it to hurt so much.

Jake : ugh I sobbed. Why was this Happening so me. Why was I in love with him and why just WHY was I so stupid for his lies.
I hate myself I thought and then I after a
second I fell asleep crying

Soo yeah the end and sry guys there was a bit of angst in this CHP and finally Hoon has been introduced. So yeah the last few lines mean sum
And if you guessed that something is going l between Hoon and Jake then you guessed right. See they aren't Just best friends there is something more than that.

Also GUYS NO WAYS ZONE HIT 38 ON THE RANKINGS BOARD OMFG I'M SO HAPPY . THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMG NO WAY I LOVE Y'ALL SO DAMN MUCH AND WILL TRY TO POST MORE.  I DON'T DESERVE Y'ALL . THANK YOU CARES 🥳😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘🥰🥰🥰😍😍🤩😍🥰🥰😘

Also sry y'all my other one shot book won't be updated as much seeing as I'm trying to focus on this one. Sry guys but I will try my best to update sometimes here and there.