Recall part 2

Author pov : The care ride remained uncomfortable and extremely silent.
Of course the car ride was always silent but this time was different. This time there was a piercing awkward tension in the air and no one dared to break it. Well it was more like they couldn't. If Jake started the conversation then his mom would definitely ask about his sudden change of mood whenever she brought up Sunghoon and he didn't want to talk about that. Sinb on the other hand due to lack of time with Jake doesn't even know how to start a conversation with Jake when he gets like this.

Soon enough the car pulled up to the Sims mansion with maids and butlers lined up to welcome them. Jake immediately got out the door already being opened for him and running to his room without even saying thank you which was unusual since he was always very polite.

Jake pov : I could see the way everyone looked at me worriedely because of my unusual behavior but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything right now. Right now I wanted to be gone. Away for everything and just by myself. I slammed the door shut upon reaching my room and immediately busted into tears. They weren't loud so as to not worry anyone. They were the small, little, and quiet sobs that I'd mastered over the years .

After a while a knock was heard on the door and I flinched wiping my tears.

"What"? I asked coldly so as to hide my sniffling.

" U-uh S-ir I- The madam a-sked if y-you w-were hungry, the maid said stuttering.

I could tell she was scared and my tone of voice definitely wasn't helping so I softened but not too much. I didn't what her to catch on.

"I'm not hungry", I said a bit softer than before.

" O-h okay she said, "H-have a g-good rest.

"Thank you" I said biting my lips to contain my tears that seem to have started falling out again. I waited a bit until after she was gone and then began to sob again. I went on for a while until my eyes got droppy and I fell asleep.

Time skip

Jake pov: I woke up to myself on a soft mattress which I guessed was my bed and a worried Jay next to me.

"So,he started " you wanna tell me what happened ".

" No" , I said

"Well, too bad", he answered "you're telling".

I immediately burst into tears again. I felt so stupid. " I-i've cried s-so m-many times t-today, I h-hate, I said my head now buried in his neck".

Jay: "God Jakey, shh, it's okay". "It's okay I'm here, okay". "Let's calm down".

Jake: " J-Jay I-I ruined everything", I said in choked sobs.

Jay: "Jake no, no, no you didn't",
Fuck, he cursed worriedly. "Lemme call aunty Yeah"? he asked trying to soothe the crying boy.

Jake: "NO no p-pls d-don't call her", I said breathing heavily. " I-I c-can't n-no" he said immediately falling into a panic attack.

Author Pov: Since the incident with Sunghoon, Jake had been having them more often than not with his anxiety and since he didn't want to worry anyone the poor boy just went through them alone.

Jay: "Shit, shit, shit " jay said already knowing what was happening. "Ok, ok JAKEY, look at me okay." "Breathe ok Jakey". " It's okay look at me". "It's me Jay ok". "You're okay". "It's just Me".

Jake: " J-Jay". "Jay", "Jay", he said through choked sobs gripping Jay's hoodie so tightly as if he was afraid, he would leave him.

Jay: "Yes Jakey that's it". "That's it". " Breathe, breathe for me jake ok breathe ".

Jake: " Jay". "Jay, pls don't leave me, he said crying.

Jay: "It's okay i won't leave kay key (a/n not key form SHINee, key as in like short form for Jakey.) "I won't leave so breathe". " Breathe for me jakey", he said now soothing a tired Jake who had just fallen asleep.

After a few minutes as Jay was about to leave but he felt a small and fair hand holding him. He looked down to see that it was the sleeping boy who was muttering little "pls don't leave me"." Don't leave me". Jay felt heartbroken at the sight of his best friend.

Jay: "who did this to you Jakey"? he asked softly. " And why won't you tell me? ".

Jake:" N-no d-don't leave me p-pls"

Jay: "It's okay Jakey I won't leave", he said now spooning the boy. " I'll be right here, right by your side". "Always", he said and thankfully that seemed to work because now the poor boy had stopped talking and just slept peacefully with Jay by his side just like always.

Time skip next morning🌞

Author Pov: The next morning was like no other in the Sim household. Sinb was running around asking the maids to spray the whole house to smell like a mixture of roses and raspberry vanilla _ jake's favourite scent and then asking them to cook all medicinal foods. This morning when jay had woken up from his tangled sleeping embrace with Jake, he noticed the boy was sweating and extremely hot, so he hurriedly checked his temperature and turns out he had a fever. he immediately informed Sinb of the situation and that where we are now.

It was a brutal 2 days for everyone especially Jake from continued distress from his fever which included throwing up and being unable to eat, drink, or say anything.

Time skip next morning

Jake Pov : I opened my eyes feeling a lot better than i felt the last two days  to see a frantic and worried jay sitting on the bed with me and me on the opposite side who looked even worse than him. She immediately got up and started.

"Jake!" " Oh my, are you okay"? she asked putting a hand over my head while Jay scooted closer to me causing me to get up and push him away.

"Move you dummy", i said groggily. "Can't have you getting sick too y'know "?, "Mom'll die of the stress", i said trying to lighten the mood while he still looked at me worriedly but i nodded to reassure him and he began. "

"Shut up you brat you're all better anyways", he said shoving me playfully.

"Hey!", i screamed.  "I'm still a little sick y'know , i added to get him in trouble.

"Yah!" "Park Jonseong!", Sinb screamed. "Are you trying to kill my son", she said acting angry but giving me a wink and i smirked giving her a thumbs up.

Looks like you still got it mom, I thought while she replied as if reading  my mind.  

"of course," she added smugly . "Who do you think i am? , she said smiling , while jay began whining.

"Yah aunty you don't love me anymore"  he said faking tears and clinging on to her.

"Mhm" , she replied. "No, i don't" " now hurry up and talk to jake cause i know you want to and after you're done we need to have a talk too Jaeyun" , she added while exiting the room leaving jay shocked.

"How did she know !?" , he questioned.

"Ikr!" , i said agreeing. " She knew what i thought too".

"Jake". , jay said in a serious tone.

"Yes", i answered i just as serious thinking he was ready to talk .

"I think aunty has mind reading powers " , he said suspiciously.

"OMFG!" "Jay!" " I thought you were finally ready to start the serious conversation but you said this instead !" , i said hitting him angrily

"Hahahaha, sry key", he said laughing.

Anyways cares sry for not updating, I had school and stuff and plus lots of taste but here another chance for y'all. Again, thanks for reading my storied and voting. 😇😊

Also, y'all Jake and Jay don't have a thing but since their families are close, they've always been together in high social gatherings and events, helping each other handle their problems and social anxiety, and even after Jay was in America and Jake in Australia, they still had like little family gatherings and parties so yeah, they're very close. Kinda like platonic soulmates.