Chapter 38

This chapter is only because I hate odd numbers. LMfaooo, yet I wrote 3 years later don't mind my backwards ass. Enjoy the finale.

3years Later

Life doesn't end after having a baby you know.

Come to think of it, I often wondered how I even ended some of my stories after the main character done had her baby.

My beautiful little crazy triplets did not end my story after having them I just simply went through more bullshit and loads of shit with discovering how to be the best mum I was required to be.

With the help of my sisters and my mother, I was able to live life and be a mother, years of babysitting for them I finally got back.

Noah and I married after the kids had turned two. There was just so much to do when they were a baby that we couldn't even stop to get a few plans in, but it happened and I got to see Noah cry when I walked down the isle.

The moment every bride cherishes.

Noah was also the best dad that I could ever ask for. He gave me my time to rest and I gave him his time with the kids, even though his time was naptime I didn't mind, I was just happy to get any peace at all at moments.

As expected though, Kiah looked like a mini me, but with her daddies eyes and Nehemiah and Wyatt looked both like Noah. Identical in so much ways.

I ended up finding out how I had triplets in the first place, it wasn't my side of the DNA that cause it, it was Noah's side.

His mum had told us the story of when she was pregnant with Noah and Nathan she also had a third child in her belly too. The third one died because it was too small, it wasn't receiving enough food.

Same could have happen to Kiah, but my little fighter pulled though.

The little fighter was also a daddies girl and only came to mummy when she's hungry or only my best friend when daddy has to go out.

Wyatt was the child that loved both of his parents equally, but as for Nehemiah !!! That's my little baby right there. Stuck to my hip at every moment he can be.

His first word was even mummy and he also was the first to even start speaking, Noah was so jealous and even trying to take him from me all the time so he could say daddy.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a favorite. Every parent lowkey has a favorite we just won't tell our child that.

Parenthood though is not a walk in the park. If Noah was to never look back when I left him I never could imagine how I would have survived life with these three kids. He's far from perfect but he manage to make our life all better when he's around.