Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Two months later~

My mum seen to have found out that I was pregnant on Christmas,but I guess it really didn't hit her till New years- her birthday.

I figured my sister told her cause only her, Jasmine, Rachel, and Michelle knew. There was no way I was telling my God mum cause she would have told my god father and he would have came running to me or my fam quick time.

It couldn't have been Michelle because she didn't go by my mum house unless I was there, Rachel only dropped my brothers son off and left. It was between Jasmine and Erica and to the fact Erica was dying to tell my mum I was having three was probably killing her inside.

My mum did eventually let it slip that it was both of them.

She wasn't as upset as I expected her to be.

She was upset that like a week after her birthday she found out that me and Noah was no longer together and I wasn't living there either.

I was so grateful that Noah wasn't picking up her calls and she had to find out from his mum, who was also pissed off at the fact that we wasn't together.

I had changed my number due to the fact I googled how to get over a boy.

Yes, I did that.

I deleted his number, which was no use because it was one of those numbers that I could remember from the top of my head. I blocked him and Nathan on all my social media's and just disabled my Facebook.

Unblocking him was not an option for me cause I didn't want to know anything he was doing.

Anybody I saw tweeting him got blocked, especially the girls.

I had to explain to my fam how we broke up.

Gary started talking to me again and it was such a bitter sweet moment. It was crazy how it took me breaking up with Noah for him to start talking to me again, but I did miss him, he was my fun brother that always had me laughing effortlessly.

The boys on the block were mad I just let all that happen and not call any of them to fuck them up. I let it go and told them too.

Telling them I was pregnant was probably the most awkward moment of my life. They all had a different reaction to it.

Gary wanted to go Fuck Noah up, Toney was just like wow, Ant wanted to slap me in the back of my head and the rest of them gave me an awkward congrats.

I had take two classes over and I had the option of taking them online, which I chose because I wanted to go to the school as little as possible. The only reason I had to go to the school was cause of the test and that needed to be taken on the campus computer.

After those two classes I would be done with school and be graduating.

February, my mother told me she told Noah's mum I was pregnant.

I wanted to punch her.

I was not staying at her house that night.

Noah would know in about a day or two and I still couldn't manage seeing him.

Three months was barely enough time to get over someone.

I was switching houses like a bum.

Days I would be at my mum's house, then Jasmine House and then Erica's Apartment.

I was getting bigger quicker then a normal pregnancy with only one kid, but then again I was having three.

Alot of my family found out and was happy that I was pregnant, well some did think I was too young, but still happy. After my mum found out I didn't really care who found out on our side of the family.