Chapter 29

29

His First Month Noah was a Pain.

Me being Pregnant made him think he could call me twenty-four seven and we wasn't even on good terms. He attended my appointment with me for my fourth month and we found out the gender of the hidden baby.

A girl.

I wanted to cry.

Noah ain't even care, he was just happy for the two boys he was gonna have.

We found out that the boys were in the same egg and that egg basically duplicated the seed twice meaning the boys were most likely to be identical and the girl was in her own egg.

Noah Joked that she was already a diva and had to have her own shit.

His Second Month he thought he could get all protective and shit and patrol around my mama's block all hours of the day since I still didn't want to move back in with him yet. I found a job just to not be home as often just cause Of him.

His Third month, I met a boy. He didn't Like this boy and made it known to this boy.

Christian, He worked at my new Job and the boy was Gorgeous. He had Dreads and that alone made Noah mad cause I was strongly attracted to boys with dreads.

His skin was kind of similar to Tyrese Gibson and his arms had so many tats. One of which was his daughter and her name in blocks- Chrissy. He was rather built and could take Noah on in my opinion.

He was so interested in me and that I was pregnant, he hadn't even started working at the job long before he would sit with me on my breaks and throw complements at me left and right.

The Day Noah and Him met was odd and I swear I just walked away from the both of them cause if they fought over some bull shit I would not be the one getting hurt.

I was talking to Christian and Noah showed up at my job unannounced, he bought food and seen me smiling with Christian. He walked up to us and just started at the dude. I introduced them and Christian stuck out his hand which Noah ignored and that's when I walked away grabbing the bag of food Noah had brought.

Imagine the Lecture he gave me when I got to my mum's house.

He really didn't understand that we weren't together and went to go snitch on me to my mum, which wasn't helping him in no way to get good with me.

I walked to Washington Park that was only a few blocks away from my house, I hadn't been there in ages but to avoid everyone at my house that was the only place I thought no one to think to look for me. So, I ditched my cars at my mum house and set off on foot.

Hopefully my old counselor worked there and I could chill and talk to her for a little bit before I decided to go back home.

I was sort of in my wobble faze and I felt like I walked like a penguin.

When I got to the park my feet were killing me. I walked inside the park center and was so glad to see Ms. Ebony and Mrs.Eva talking with four other counselors I knew in the room. I walked into the office smiling.

"Oh my gosh ! Kimberly?" Ms. Ebony yelled and I laughed nodding my head and went to hug her.

I said Hi to all the other counselors as Ms.Ebony stared at me.

"When did that happen ?" She asked in amazement.

I chuckled as I rubbed my hand over my face.

"Erm like five months ago on accident." I chuckled and Ms.Ebony covered her mouth and shook her head.