Chapter 27

27

" You okay?" Shelly asked and I nodded.

"I feel alright. Just like a sensation of relief left my body when I told him off." I said and Shelly smiled.

"That's good. I wish I can go to your appointment with you." Shelly pouted and I shrugged.

"It's alright. I'll send you pictures if anything." I smiled.

"You three months or four? I keep forgetting." Shelly asked as she pulled in to her front yard.

"About three and a half months now I think. I found out in December I was a month, so like three ish." I said and she shook her head.

"You sad for not knowing." Shelly said and I laughed.

"Not like it matter, a baby is born whenever the fuck it want to be." I said and she shook her head at me.

"Okay let me go, I want this nap." Shelly said and I got out the car along with her and went to the drivers seat as she took her daughter and the car seat.

I waved and pulled out her yard and went back to Jasmine house.

I took my ass right back to sleep as soon as my god mum let me in the house. I'd inform them on earlier events later on.

*

"This isn't exactly a normal pregnancy since your having multiples. Are you aware that you won't make it to nine months?" Doctor Bradly told me and I looked at her confused.

"They gonna die ?" I asked and Erica shook her head at me.

"That means they gonna be born before then. Like Irving or Malik and Jerimiah." Erica said and I nodded.

" Exactly what I mean. Most likely you'll make it to six or seven months. Most likely you will have a c- section because there's three obviously. There is people who do push, but c-section would be safer on the babies." The doctor said.

I groaned in reply.

" I don't want to get cut." I pouted.

" Suck it up. My nieces need to come out safely and if that's the best way then that's whats gon happen." Erica said and I gave her a look.

Who told her they Girls?

"Okay, I want to see the babies now please." Rachel said making me laugh.

I raised my shirt and the doctor put the cold gel on to my belly and  began the Ultrasound.

"I see a penis." Erica said angrily and I laughed.

" I see it too." Rachel laughed pointing at the screen.

"What the fuck Kim ! We need girls not boys !" Erica said and I rolled my eyes.

She made it look Like I had control over their sex.

"That is indeed a boy and there's the other one. I can't see the third, he or she is hiding." Doctor Bradly said.

"So that's two boys ?" Rachel asked and Doctor Bradly nodded.

" The other one is a girl. I can tell,the boys penis are big and it probably would show. Well I think." I said and they laughed.

" Hopefully it is a girl." Erica commented.

"All I know is that if she is a girl, you gots to do her hair cause you jinxing me so bad like I know how to do hair and shit." I said and Erica laughed.