Where did he come from?!

A/N: I guess I forgot to mention in the intro part. All the non human characters have some kind of power, that's gonna play a role in this, also I wanted to show you guys what Violet, Sapphire, and Kaipa look like
Here they are

 All the non human characters have some kind of power, that's gonna play a role in this, also I wanted to show you guys what Violet, Sapphire, and Kaipa look likeHere they are

Not Kaipa looking emo

Not Kaipa looking emo. Anyways enjoy this chapter

Y/N's POV
Most of the day I was waiting for Kaylos to text me what time and where to meet at so I can meet his two friends Violet, Sapphire, and his brother Kaipa, but he didn't know if he was going to come or not. Around noon I finally got a text from Kaylos saying to meet at the movie theaters down town at 12:30, it was 11:50 so I had a few minutes to get ready and get going in my car.

*time skip
Kaylos POV
I was waiting outside the theater for Violet, Sapphire, and Y/N. I still didn't know if my brother was even going to show, I mean what can I say he's not exactly a people person, he's always by himself all the time, hell he barely talks to me anymore. It was 12:20, any of them will be here any minute. That's when I saw a car pull into the parking lot, it definitely wasn't Violet or Sapphire because Violet walks everywhere and Sapphire has a blue truck, this car was small and gray. That's when I saw Y/N step out of the car, it was there's, that's makes sense I guess.

Y/N's POV
When I stepped out of my car I immediately noticed Kaylos leaning against the wall of the theater, he noticed me as well and gave a small wave saying to come over. "Hey Kaylos, glad you could fine a time to hang out. Where are the others?" I said looking around "I don't know, and I don't know if my brother is ever gonna show up for this movie, it was one of our favorite series when it came out when we where kids." He said in a unset tone, I gave him a side hug and said "Awww, it's ok bud, maybe if you text him he'll show up." "Yeah. Maybe."
Kaylos said. After a few minutes I noticed a blue truck that pulled into the parking lot. "Oh, that's probably Sapphire, and maybe Violet is with her." Kaylos said "You guys must be really close huh?" I said "Yep. We are." That's when a girl with red eye came up to me, a little bit excited. "OoOoO, So your Kayloses new friend, I was kinda wondering what you looked like, by the way I'm Violet. you know that one in the group chat." She said "We are all in the group chat Vi." Kaylos said, he seems to be calling someone. "Yeah I remember you, do you remember my name?" I asked "Yea I do, your name is Y/N!" Violet said, then a woman taller then all of us walked up to me. "Why, hello there sweetie." She said in the most nicest tone I've ever heard. "Oh, hello" I said "You must be Sapphire, right?" I ask "that's right sweetie." Sapphire pat me on the head, my Dad was the only person who ever did that to me. While I was getting to know both Violet and Sapphire, Kaylos seemed to be talking to someone else, maybe he's talking to his brother and try to get him over here. After Kaylos hanged up he turned to us and said "Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is that my brother is coming over to watch the movie." "What's the bad news?" I asked. "Well...umm...the bad news is that he-" "is that I'm sneaking food in that's not allowed in the theater." Said the unfamiliar voice. I jumped a quite a bit, I was not expecting some random person to just pop out of nowhere. "Kaipa you have to stop doing that." said Sapphire "YOUR Kayloses brother!? W-Where did you even come from!?" I asked, I was still confused, one second he's not here then the next BOOM he's here. Kaipa just looked at me for a second, we kinda stayed like that for a bit until he looked up at his brother. "This is your new friend?" He asked "Yes. Please don't be rude to them" Kaylos asked "...No promises." Kaipa said, he looked at me again and started to walk to the entrance of the theater. "I'm sorry of my brother started being rude to you, he's not a people person" Kaylos said to me. "No. It's fine. I've dealt with worse." I said, and then we walked to the theater following behind Kaipa.

*time skip
When the movie was starting I had to sit next to Violet and Kaipa, Violet tried her best to tell me the plot of the movies before this new one, while Kaipa was keeping to himself while eating something that was in his sweatshirt pocket. Halfway through the movie i felt something hit my hand and then it fell on the ground. "God damnit." Kaipa said. "Way is he mad all of a sudden?" I said through my thoughts, it was probably his snack he brought without the employees noticing. Tho I do have to say, the food he was eating felt kinda...slimy...for some reason, it was kinda to dark to see what he was eating but whatever it was I think the one he dropped was his last one. When the movie was over the lights came back on, I immediately Heard someone scream and shouted "THERES A HUMAN EYE!" Kaipa then said under his breath "That eye was a waste." That's when I put to and to together, the snack he was eating during the movie where human eyes, this made me want to vomit, what the actual fuck. Who in their right mind would want to eat eyes, that's just gross. Once we were all outside I went up and asked Kaipa "Why do you eat eyes?!" Everyone went still and looked at me and Kaipa, while Kaipa just looked at me and frowned. "Don't say that stuff out loud, your gonna get me arrested again you little prick." Kaipa said to me, I kinda got scared because of that, not only is he way more intimidating than more boys I talked to in the past, but he was also way taller then me.
"This was stupid coming here in the first place, why did I even bother." Kaipa said "Stop over reacting bro, your job it to killed people your payed to kill, almost everyone here knows their assassins in this town" Kaylos said. Assassins are in this town, and I'm standing right in front of one, I don't know if I should be more scared or be relieved because A: someone wants you dead and B: no one wants you dead. Kaipa and Kaylos started to argue, they probably argue a lot now, I feel kinda bad for both of them they probably don't even want to argue, especially since it's just about a question I said. Then after a minute Kaipa disappeared out of thin air. "Where did he go?" I asked "My brother can teleport from place to place, he's probably at his house now." "Wow, he can teleport." I said in my mind. "I'm sorry about Kaipa Sweetheart, maybe after a while he'll get used to you." Kaylos said "Yeah, he may seem like a big, grumpy, mean cyclops, but he has a soft spot for the ones he cares about." Violent said. "Ok. I'll believe you guys" I said "I need to get going, I told myself that I need to find myself a job today after I'm done hanging out." I then said "Ok sugar, just be careful going home ok." Sapphire said. "I will, bye you guys." and with that I went to my car and drove off to fine me a new job, but as I was leaving the parking lot I saw someone a the roof of a building. I wonder who that is.

To be Continued...