29 : Who is She? (2)

However, the so called guest where rather shocked after hearing Roksoo's words. Lover? Cale Henituse's lover? as in THAT TRASH Cale Henituse has a lover???

"Pardon me," Roksoo said before bowing gracefully at them. "My name is Kim Roksoo, as you all heard I am Cale's—AH!"

"Miss Roksoo!!"
"Choi Han!"

.

.

.

Roksoo's words got cut of when Choi Han suddenly rush towards her, harshly grabbing her. causing a great commotion.

You..! that name.. a Korean name.. I'm sure of it. you..are you also Korean?" Choi Han spoke in Korean. Roksoo on the other hand, 'Fvck. it hurts like hell!' the way that Choi Han was holding her arm felt like Roksoo's arms are going to break. Roksoo is 100% sure that it already left a bruise on her.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Roksoo yells back at him. 'Right, let's pretend to be ignorant for now.'

"No way.. you're Korean. I know it! OTHERWISE HOW ELSE WOULD YOU ALSO HAVE THAT KIND OF NAME?!" Choi Han shouts. there's no way that this woman doesn't know what he was talking about. she's also Korean. that's one thing for sure. afterall how else would she also have that kind of name.

Choi Han then forcefully grabbed her by the shoulders. and sure enough it already left a bruise. Roksoo's current body is weak. it was very fragile as if it was a porcelain doll that will break if you touch her with too much force. it was one of the reason why they want to protect her at all cost.

Thank God, that Zeros and Geno immediately push Choi Han away from her.

"CRAZY BASTARD WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" Surprisingly it was Geno who yelled. as both him and Zeros pulled out their swords as Rosalyn came to Roksoo's comforting the ravenette woman before glaring at her companion.

"Choi Han enough!"
"That punk has gone senile" Beacrox muttered under his breath. Even Ron was also shocked at the sudden commotion. Choi Han is acting as if he just saw someone he was familiar(?) with(?)

Swing!

Suddenly a sword came flying all of sudden towards Choi Han's direction, grazing him on the face. "You insolent son of a fucking bitch."

Cale who certainly threw the sword at Choi Han was standing infront of them. he wasn't shouting like he did when he was angry. rather he is calm. too calm to the point that the atmosphere suddenly grew cold.

He was calm. if only it weren't for the fact that Cale was literally clenching his fist so hard that Blood was dripping from his hand.

"Barging here without notice as if this was your place. cursing the owner of the place you're currently in." With every word he was saying Cale took a step as he continued speaking. "And now even disrespecting my lover who is also the mistress of this place."

The unexpected guests felt a chill on their bone while hearing the cold tone in his voice, even Ron and Beacrox were somehow amuse to see a 'different side' of Cale.

"Who do you think you are?" Cale said and before they can even utter a word Roksoo quickly calls out to him.

"Cale..!" Roksoo immediately called out to him. before running towards her lover. when all of sudden, Roksoo's felt her legs suddenly gave up as if there was no strength left on her body. 'Fuck. the hell is happening? is this the side effects that those bastards (gods) is telling me?'

Luckily Cale was there to immediately catch her before lifting her up in a bridal style. 'She's still too light..? am I not feeding her enough?' the redhead thought while looking at his lover before his gaze turn towards his subordinates.

"Geno."
"Yes, young master?"

Cale looked towards the unexpected guests before speaking. "Report to me when lock finally wakes up." He said. "They will leave once he wakes up." The redhead added.

"Cale what are you—" Roksoo's words got cut off when Cale stared at her. 'Ah.. that look..' the look that Cale give her was something that Kim Roksoo was familiar with. 'He must be mad at me for creating trouble..'  Roksoo thought, choosing not to continue her words but she instead decided to looked down to avoid her lover's furious gaze.

On the other hand...

'Why do you still want to help them?.. fuck, just why are you so kind?' Cale thought scowling in process, they certainly don't help from Cale. and of course they also don't deserve help from His Darling Rose.

(yep, Krs totally misunderstood it)

The redhead clicked his tongue before speaking once again. "Geno, that's an order." Cale said before walking away while carrying Roksoo in his arms. leaving Geno and Zeros to deal with Choi Han and the rest.