one

eloramartin

liked by vikkstagram and otherseloramartin: went mia for a bit but i'm back & still very much preggo x-comments-wroetoshaw: i miss you -> eloramartin: you left 30 mins ago? lol i'll bring you lot food just to see you :,)tobjizzle: MY NIECE IS IN T...

eloramartin: went mia for a bit but i'm back & still very much preggo x
-comments-
wroetoshaw: i miss you
-> eloramartin: you left 30 mins ago? lol i'll bring you lot food just to see you :,)
tobjizzle: MY NIECE IS IN THERE!!! 🥹
-> ksi: MINE TOO 🥹
-> vikkstagram: MINE TOO 🥹
-> miniminter: MINE TOO 🥹
-> behzingagram: MINE TOO 🥹
-> zerkaa: MINE TOO 🥹
-> eloramartin: stop this is so sweet i'll cry
faithlouisak: the pregnancy glow is real 🙌
-> eloramartin: love u so so much
randolphuk: you lot are so cute ffs
-> eloramartin: 🤍
user: THE SIDEMEN THREAD STOP MY HEART IS SO FULL
user: this is so precious 🥹🥹
user: SHESSS BACKKKKK
user: still can't believe you're pregnant 🥲

hi there, did you miss me? because i definitely missed you. since we've last spoke nothing much has happened really. it's only been 2-3 months since i've last talked you lot.

i'm currently walking into the 'what's good' podcast studio with a bunch of Nando's, they were filming for sidemen so i was kind of interrupting but at the same time i'm still apart of the group so not really.

i haven't been filming too much with the sidemen recently just due to me not wanting to risk anything with what they've been recording. safety first especially when i'm pregnant.

they're filming a money video where one team gets a high budget and the other gets a low one. they have to make a christmas song and video with that money.

"b-b-b-b-b-banter-" is all i hear when i walk in which makes me confused but laugh.

Ethan was dancing around hyping Josh up, Harry sees me making his face light up with a smile as he hugs me.

i hand Simon the Nando's before hugging back, we exchange a kiss before he lets go.

"love your reindeer ears" i smile at him.

"thank you thank you" he laughs.

"what've you lot got so far?" i ask walking over to the others.

"a complete shit show" Ethan laughs.

Randy plays-back what Josh just recorded and it makes everyone burst into a fit of laughter.

"you've made an innocent christmas song into something horrendous" Harry says sitting on a chair.

"you did this!" Simon laughs pointing at him.

"i didn't do this-" Harry laughs.

i just shake my head and laugh, sitting on Harry's lap while Simon begins to do his part.

-

i stayed with them for a while but wanted to see what the other team was doing so i left and went over there.

when i walked in, Tobi was in the booth doing his part which was really good.

"santa's sleigh i might jack that, christmas presents i stack that, mrs. claus got a fat back, so i might have to tap that-"

JJ squealed when he saw me and ran over to hug me "i didn't know you were coming by"

"yeah, i just left the other team and i wanted to see how yours was coming along" i laugh.

"ours sounds good as hell huh?" he smirks.

"it does, Tobi's bars sound amazing" i nod.

"ayo Tobi, look who came by!" JME tells him.

"who?- ELORA?!" Tobi's jaw drops as he walks out the booth, hugging me.

"how's she doing?" he asks referring to the baby.

"she's really good" i smile.

"your lyrics are mad by the way- no way you wrote that today" i add.

he laughs "i swear i did"

we banter for a little before they get back to it, JJ was up in the booth now doing vocals.

"oh shit- JJ!.. JJ!" JME says excited.

"singing lessons!" Tobi claps.

"what? nah nah" JJ laughs.

"JJ please get your hand out your pants for one second" i face palm while laughing.

everyone laughs "my bad my bad, just a habit init"

-

it was a couple days later and everyone gathered around to react to both songs, it was the sidemen along with Chip, Freezy, and i.

Tobi, JJ, and Vik were on one side on the couch with the other 4 on the other side. i was sitting to the side between Chip and Freezy.

"okay so we're about to listen to each other's christmas tunes for the first time and we have some special guests" Tobi starts signaling the camera to show us.

"they're gonna decide who made the best tune" Vik states.

"wait we have the power?" i ask and Vik nods.

they decide to do the expensive side first and everyone starts bopping their heads.

we were just dancing along in our seats the whole time.

"oh no-" Harry says since it's their turn to go.

"i don't wanna play ours" Simon laughs making everyone else laugh.

"nah from what i've heard of it, you have to play it" i laugh.

Randy starts the song and everyone bursts into laughter.

all the guys go crazy as the beat drops for the second time "no reason to judge they've already won" Freezy says.

the cheap team won the vote and they end the video.

"rah i have got to piss-" i state standing up.

everyone bursts into laughter "thanks for the announcement about it"

i laugh and make my way to the bathroom, i've never had to pee so much before pregnancy.

"look she's already got the pregnancy waddle" i hear Chip say as i walk back into the room.

"it's fucking adorable init" Harry smiles.

A/N:
i think elora is my comfort character out of all my books so far