thirty three

eloramartin

liked by elfanum and otherseloramartin: nothing matters but youuu <3-comments-wroetoshaw: 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨-> eloramartin: 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨traciemartin: son in law <3 love you all so much, see you soon !-> eloramartin: don't freak people out with your choice...

eloramartin: nothing matters but youuu <3
-comments-
wroetoshaw: 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
-> eloramartin: 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
traciemartin: son in law <3 love you all so much, see you soon !
-> eloramartin: don't freak people out with your choice of words 😭 but i love you ! can't wait for you to get here
kaicenat: my favorite couple hands down
-> eloramartin: 🤍
yungfilly: aye i want someone to love me the way you lot love each other genuinely, you set my standards bare high x
-> eloramartin: awe filly 🥲🤍
user: AWE HARRRYYYY
user: SON IN LAW ??? 🤨 SHE KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T ?
-> eloramartin: no
user: i already know that song is gonna be the cutest i'm crying already 🥹
user: i'm emo now bc of this.. thanks elora
-> eloramartin: 🤘

"you ready to do this?" Kai looks at me.

i nod "yes i'm excited but nervous because you always have tons watching your streams"

he laughs "you'll do fine, i'll give it a few minutes for the intro to play"

i was at the AMP London house currently because Kai invited me to join him on stream since his viewer's apparently requested it.

"i gotta it set up perfectly too! i got your song in the queue so when it plays that's when i'll start it" he explains.

"i really fuck with Home To Another One so i picked that one" he nods.

i laugh "it's a fun song to be fair"

we chat for a little until my song starts playing and he switches the camera from the intro onto us.

"CALL ME BABYY I KNOW YOU GO HOME TO ANOTHER ONE" he sings and gets up dancing once the beat drops.

"what's up chat!" he sits back down and lowers the music volume once it ends.

"i got a very special guest with us today as you can see it's the lovely and beautiful Elora Martin!" he plays a clapping sound while clapping his hands which makes me laugh.

"hello everyone" i wave to the chat.

"we currently got over 100k viewers" he looks at me.

"holy shit that's a lot" i laugh.

-

"y'all tryna drink?" Fanum walks in with a bottle.

Kai looks at him with a raised eyebrow and thinks about it before agreeing "aye that shit burns but i'm downnn"

"yeah why not" i nod.

"i know you're cool as fuck when drunk but this dude.. he'll go through all stages of grief within minutes" Fanum looks at me.

i laugh "that's alright"

we all take turns doing a shot, Kai gets the bottle again and does another one which makes his eye twitch.

we all laugh at his reaction and join him doing another shot as well.

while him and Fanum are talking, i look at chat tryna read what everyone is saying.

"you lot are mad" i laugh at the chat.

"aye y'all be on your best behavior man" Kai points to his chat.

-

we all got alcohol in our systems just talking about any and everything we think of.

"yo chat let me tell y'all something, Elora's house is FIREEE"

"nah for real this girl gotta whole game room in her crib" Fanum joins in.

i laugh "thank you i'm glad you lot liked it"

Agent walks in with some food and we all look at him.

"that's for me?" Fanum rubs his hands together and gets up.

"nah bro it's for everyone" he laughs.

"MY MANNNN" Kai dabs Agent up.

"how the fuck do i open this?" Agent questions holding up a glass bottle of diet coke.

"i can open it" i offer and he hands me the bottle.

i crack it open with my teeth and hand it back to him.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Kai's jaw drops.

Fanum and Agent look at me shocked.

i just laugh "party trick innit"

"INNITTTTT" they shout.

they talk some more and Agent ends up joining us for the stream.

"have you tried Nando's?" i look at him.

"yeah i have, i tried it yesterday actually" Agent nods.

"really? did you like it?"

"it was good as fuck i'm not even gonna lie to you" he laughs.

tobjizzle has added to their story

A/N:had to end this short because i ran out of ideas for them to do 💀 also don't feel like reading this back to check for errors so my apologies lmfao

A/N:
had to end this short because i ran out of ideas for them to do 💀 also don't feel like reading this back to check for errors so my apologies lmfao