twenty eight

eloramartin has added to their story

behzingagram has added to their story

the guys are filming a video today that has to do with mystery boxes

the guys are filming a video today that has to do with mystery boxes. since i'm on baby duty, my job is to take everything each of them bought and set it up neatly in the boxes.

Faith is here as well with Olive to keep me and Ivy company.

"are you hungry?" i look at Faith.

"yeah somewhat" she nods.

"you have anything in mind? i can order us something"

"nothing specific i'm down for anything" she looks at me.

i nod and pull my phone out to order us food, i end up ordering food for everyone including the camera crew.

they continue filming for a while, Faith and i have been making tiktoks that will probably stay in our drafts.

"how's mummy life treating you so far?" she smiles at me.

"it's been lovely so far, she's helped me learn a lot about myself already and the little moments with her make me appreciate life more" i explain.

"yes! the little moments! glad i'm not the only one who understands that now, the little smiles in the morning have got to be my favorite"

"yes yes yes! the little noises when she's happy makes my heart explode from cuteness and the way Harry is with her.. better than i thought he'd be to be honest because he was talking about how he wasn't sure if he'd be a good father or not but from seeing it actually happen.. oh he's the best with her. warms my heart" i smile just thinking about it.

"aweee that's so sweet, you guys have created an angel.. seriously she is so beautiful"

"awe thank you so much, Olive is so beautiful as well. look's just like Ethan" i laugh.

"i know, nine months with me just for her to look like her dad" she shakes her head laughing.

i get a notification saying the food is here so i put Ivy down in her stroller so i have both hands to carry the food and drinks.

i walk over to the door and open it, seeing a lady who hands me everything "omg Elora? i love you so much"

"awe hi i love you, sorry about the big order" i laugh.

"no no it's okay i just can't believe it was actually you, i seen the name and thought i was being trolled" she laughs.

i laugh "wait one second okay? don't go anywhere i'll be back"

she nods and i walk to the table to place everything down, i go to my purse and grab £100 before heading back to the door.

i hand it to her and we share a big hug before she leaves.

-

everyone finished recording and we were all eating the food i bought.

Harry has Ivy in his arms and is bottle feeding her right now, i wish you guys could see what i'm seeing.. it's truly the cutest thing ever.

"i don't wanna bring it up again but is everything good after what happened the other night?" JJ asks looking at us.

we both nod "everything's good"

"we talked everything out and are on the same page now" i explain.

"good good- i just had to double check because it got crazy within seconds" JJ says.

"yeah no we're good" i smile at him.

Harry places the bottle on the table and starts burping Ivy who lets out a big burp making everyone laugh.

"looks like her mum but burps like her father" Tobi laughs.

"i've never been more proud-" Harry says shocked.

we all laugh and eventually go back into our own random different conversations.

-

most of the members and crew left to go do whatever they needed to, it was just us parents left.

Harry was sitting on the floor playing with Ivy and Olive. Faith was putting stuff in the car and Ethan was helping me clean up.

"don't stress about it El seriously, you're a good mum and everyone can see it" he reassures me.

i smile at his kind words "i appreciate it Ethan so much.. i'm glad i can come to you and Faith for anything"

"of course! and anytime you and bog wanna come over for the girls to have a playdate, just come by" he smiles.

"i'll keep that in mind thank you"

A/N:
based off that comment someone left <3