nineteen

"welcome back to more sidemen, ksi when was the sidemen started?" Simon asks standing beside a screen in front of us.

"oh that's obvious- XIX.. well it's been 10 years so 2013" JJ says and we clap for him.

"aye that stalling was impeccable" Tobi laughs.

"we'll give him a point for that" Simon tells the crew behind the scenes.

"wooo" JJ and i fist bump.

the teams were me and JJ, Harry and Vik, Josh and Tobi.

"this is a memory test, i'm gonna show you a video and then ask you some questions about it" Simon explains.

"oh fuck off" Harry sighs looking at his phone.

"you're good at this though" Vik reassures him.

"oh no Josh-" Tobi laughs.

"Josh is really good at this though, he's like the best here at this" i state.

"i don't even remember what i just said" Tobi laughs.

"my memory sucks-" JJ admits.

"i'm gonna show you a few minute long clip then ask you questions" Simon explains once again.

"could you show us the clip then replay it right after?" i look at Simon.

"no" Simon laughs.

he shows us the first clip and we all watch carefully before laughing at it.

"what was the name of the podcast?"

"does the spelling have to be right?" Tobi asks.

"if its very obvious what you tried to write i'll allow it" Simon confirms.

"what is this-" JJ asks confused as i hand him the board.

"mate i don't remember how to spell it" i laugh.

"alright, everyone written?" Simon asks.

we all agree.

we all end up with the same answer which was Trigonometry.

i ended up spelling it horrendously wrong so we didn't get the point but it's okay because JJ got us a free point beforehand meaning the scores are all 1 point.

"what color was Theo Von's cap?"

"your writing kills me man" i wheeze looking at JJ's handwriting.

"it's like a child bro" Simon joins in laughing.

we all put blue and got a point.

"how many plants are there behind the host?"

"what're you thinking then?" JJ asks erasing the number he put.

i take the board from him and write the number down so i didn't have to say it aloud.

"nah fam you can't do that-" JJ looks at me in disbelief.

"i can do that but which one do you prefer more cause there was way more than what you put i think" i look at him.

"alright we'll go with this then" he agrees.

"i swear to god if it was mine-"

"if the answer is what you put originally than i'll just listen to you the rest of the vid" i say writing the final answer down and showing Simon.

"alright- Elora is listening to JJ the rest of the video, what's your answer?" Simon states.

"fuck we put 4 as well" Harry says.