Chapter 10

"and then done." I end the line with period at tumingin sa teacher namin na handa nang mag salita..

"Okay pens up!!" She said.

We all raised our hands. Having the spark of burning inspiration as we all write a message about ourselves. In which we all need to give a statement on what should we say to our younger self.

"Now take all the papers forward, so we can call a participant that will read the words and messages being inscribed in your paperwork.. so Mr. Damian, please get infront now." Ma'am Agassi.

Tumayo siya sa kaniyang silya, pumunta sa harapan at pumili ng una niyang babasahin.

"Who could that be?" Ma'am

"Amm.. Ms. Marmalade, ma'am."

"Huh??"

Seryoso??!! Ako agad?!!

"Marmalade, okay... Bring it on."

Louix gin clears his throat and started to read the work that I've made...

"To my younger self, i know you've made this far and I'm so proud of you..."

your so tough and brave for taking care of ourselves. In which if i could tell you we have a cat!!. Through all the hard times were our foster parent left us, with bastian.

Don't be afraid of going anywhere, don't be afraid of rejection. Don't be afraid of doing it and trying hard once again just to find your hapiness. Heal first okay??

"Because at the end of the day, when the time comes... there's new problem to think about- like beh...huhu," as he red that, I can't help but to feel embarrassed.

Tinakpan ko ang mukha ko.

Like my ghad.

He even do the impression of 'beh..'

".....i know it's hard, even i, still into that.
And for spoiler... Little me, you will get drowned." He continues but now surprised.

"I wish you can learn how to swim na, you know? And do exercise para tumangkad kana at para maabot mo na ang shelves sa library.... So ayun lang!! Good luck bebe gurl." He red it slowly as if he's looking at me.

Some of the class was keft laughing and looking at me right now. Tapos si louix pa ang nag basa. Nahihiya na tuloy ako sa mga sinasabi ko. But looking at him he just at me smirks after all of it. And then, ibinalik na kay ma'am Agassi ang paper.

"Okay so ms.Marmalade, it's your turn now"

Napalunok ako sa kaba sabay sa pag tayo, hindi ko man inakala pero pag dating ko doon ay papeles naman ni damian ang nakuha ko, in which seeing his hand written looks like a sick doctor. His sloppy hand writing was to unreadable... I can't even guess what's being written in it.

"Ummm...ah..."

"Yes ms. Marmalade?" Ma'am Agassi.

"I, i..i can't, r,read it ...po." i stutter.

"You can't read it?" She took her glasses and said ."Stay here with me and i will read it for you, sounds good?"

I just nod.

So she tooks the paper and started to tell every words being inscribed in it...

"As December falls, the cold embrace. I never thought of having a company after what happen that day... She's so sweet and delicate. A remedy for a past mistakes.

I become under, where the shadows controls me more than i am. But who i am in the past wouldn't shape me as I am today.
And to my younger self, don't get drowned in those voices, wear your headset.

We can't always tell that it's okay to do bad and make unthinkable choices, but still without them... do you think your capable of knowing why should you stop? To find the peace?, to find the right and strength within you?. Well that's the answer to guide you like darkness back into the light itself.

Admitting the fact that i lost, and no matter how hard i try we can't go back and save the time. So..." Ma'am Agassi smiles as she red the last line. "I love you, and thankyou for making me realize that you become apart of my life."

Bumalik na ako sa sit ko, pero ewan ko ba nakatitig ako ngayon kay louix. Si kuya bastian naman inaasar ako ng tingin habang papaupo na ako sa line namin, Ewan ko ba pero favorite niya talaga si damian as he shift as both. Pero kahit na dapat hindi niya to ginagawa...

"I love you.." he mocked the word as he whispered it with his mouth, kinikilig pa.

"Shut it.." bulong ko din.

"Next!." Ma'am Agassi.

"To my younger self, wag kana dito ayaw ko na sa pinsan ko..."

"Sana lumaki ka ng maayos ...."

"Be sana dinampot mo nalang yung 2k!!"

"Don't forget God ahh, pray ka every night."

"Please, wag kana mag basag ng phone yung mga written memo ko don gurl... Nako ka beh."

"To my younger self, andito na crush natin lumaki kalang."

"Thankyou, sa lahat ng nag participate exempted na kayo sa exam!!"

Yehey!!

...

"Sue marmalade."

I look behind as i saw him and if I'm not mistaken oo si minatosaki ito, pero ano naman ang ginagawa niya dito??

"Hmm?"

"Let's talk."

H

e just walk passed me, at nag tungo na sa malayo. Nakakapag taka pero this hours pa ng pagkain ko sa cafeteria..

"Wait?? Anong meron-"

"Meet me under the oak tree. 2pm. Don't be late." He added and continue walking.

"2pm? Under the oak tree?.."

"Hoy minatosaki sandali!!"

Without any hesitation i just run through him, lefting my food and books at the table curiously guessing why. But as he went at the side corridor i lost my sight to him...

"Ambilis niya mag lakad.." i gasp.

I guess, malalaman ko nalamang sa oak tree nayun... Kaso..

"Saan oak tree naman ito??"

Hindi ko man alam pero sa buong lugar dito sa school ng saint Bernards ay puro oak tree at hindi ako sigurado kung saan naman ito banda.

"Nako manghuhula pa nga ata ako, like saan naman iyong punong iyon. Lagot na kung sakaling hindi pa ako makapunta ng 2pm doon... Ano nang gagawin ko?.."