Part two: Getting to know each other

Itsuki woke up with warmth around his waist and he nestled more into the person behind with a content smile, almost forgetting about the horrible world he was in and what he had to do to survive. He turned around and stared at Niragi's handsome face, caressing his cheek gently and staring at the piercings that looked so hot on him. He saw Niragi's eyes flutter and suddenly he saw Niragi's eyes staring at his. He gave Niragi a sweet smile and laughed when Niragi tried to kiss him. "Niragi you have horrible morning breath!" Itsuki giggled. "Do not!" Niragi huffed and breathed extra hard on Itsuki's face, making Itsuki laugh. They stared at each other for a while before Itsuki blushed and grabbed Niragi's neck, pulling him close. Suki closed the distance between them and they shared a gentle kiss before Itsuki pulled away and hid his blushing face in Niragi's neck, making Niragi smirk.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "What do you want," Niragi screamed annoyed. The person cleared their throat and said: "The militants want you with them, Niragi, sir." Niragi got off Itsuki and looked at him apologetically. "Duty calls, but come on fuck them, let's eat breakfast first." Itsuki let out a hmm and they both wore their clothes (Niragi his casual clothes, and Itsuki a swimsuit) "Ni, do I really need to wear this?" Itsuki whined. Niragi looked at the younger's lean figure, the exposed tattoo on his back (an inverted cross with demon wings) and his nipple- and belly-button piercing and licked his lips before answering, "What is wrong with it, you look hot." Itsuki blushed and Niragi walked over to his closet smiling.

He gave the younger boy one of his button-up shirts and said: "Here you can cover yourself up, not that I mind, though." He smirked at his boyfriend. Itsuki's cheeks grew red and he swatted at his partner's chest while muttering profanities. "I feel so much prettier in my skirt," Itsuki whined. Niragi really agreed with this mentally, something about Suki in a skirt was so incredibly hot to him, and he made a mental note to try and get Hatter to allow the younger to wear 'normal' clothes.

Niragi took Itsuki's hand and led him to the dining hall. He pushed everyone away and looked at people mad when they wouldn't make way. "Get the fuck out of my way," Niragi said to some girl the girl quickly got out of his way with a scared look. "Niragi, why can't we just join the queue," Niragi smirked at his boyfriend. "Being a militant has its perks." Itsuki looked at Niragi confused, "That word has been mentioned a few times now, what does it mean?" Niragi played with the boy's blue-coloured hair before displaying an almost psychotic smile. "It means we are the strongest, we have the most rights, we protect the beach, and we are exempted from all the rules like wearing a bathing suit. We own all the weapons and guns, and we can basically do whatever we want." Itsuki nodded along and they reached the front of the line.

They got some food together but then they suddenly got separated from each other due to a crowd forming. Itsuki began to panic when a guy walked straight into him, making Itsuki fall to the ground, luckily not getting the food on him somehow. "Watch where you are going, little bitch." The guy yelled angrily. Itsuki flinched and started apologizing when suddenly the barrel of a gun was pushed against the man's temple. His eyes widened and he saw the black and white material of the shirt, Itsuki could see the utter terror in the man's eyes. "Get the fuck away from him," Niragi said, his voice sounding cold and laced with venom. The man tried to run when suddenly Niragi was on top of him throwing punches in the man's face and on his body while screaming manically. Itsuki stood to the side scared for a few seconds and then tried to pull Niragi off the man.

"Ni. Stop, please," After a while, Itsuki finally succeeded in pulling Niragi off the busted-up man who was barely conscious. Niragi turned towards the huge crowd before screaming at them: "Stay away from him, he is MINE. The next to touch him will suffer way more severe consequences." Everyone looked scared and nodded along but in the corner of the room was a boy in a white hoodie, who scoffed at the message, and left the premises. Itsuki felt like everyone was staring at him and he hid behind Niragi. "Can we please eat now, Ni?" Itsuki whispered to the other man.