Part five: fight or flight

Before Arisu could say something Itsuki launched at the man, and was shortly followed by Niragi. "Guys what the hell is going on?!" Arisu screamed absolutely flabbergasted. Itsuki and Niragi looked back at Arisu before saying in synchronization: "None of your damn business." They continued beating the other man, who was barely a man anyways, Niragi cackled manically: "Karma is a bitch, isn't it?" Itsuki hummed gleefully and said: "Can we kill him later and make him our butler." Niragi thought about it for a second before saying: "Nah, let's just kill him now."

But before they could they were both dragged off him by Arisu, who was surprisingly strong. "Guys! WHAT is going on." They both looked at each other before turning to the black and blue hump of meat on the ground, "Not so arrogant without your little gang now are ya?" Itsuki mocked the man. He mimicked the sound of a taser. "I'll fucking do it again too, coward." Before they could say anything a siren went off. Hatter appeared and said with a huge smile, raising his arms: "Go to your designated cars, it's game time baby." Arisu looked at Niragi and Itsuki respectively warningly and they both grumbled and stopped struggling against his hold.

Arisu dropped them both roughly and Niragi rolled his eyes before he spat on the man on the ground. "Doesn't feel so nice now does it?" He snarled. Itsuki pouted rubbing his arm. Niragi looked down at his designated car and saw he was in a car with Itsuki, Arisu, another random dude named Tatta, and the little dickhead on the ground. He groaned angrily, before ordering with a malicious glint in his eyes, "Suki he's with us, drag him along as painfully as possible." Itsuki nodded enthusiastically and dragged him along to the car, only holding one of his legs, making sure to drag him over each and every sharp pebble on the ground. He threw the dude in the trunk of the car and sat in the backseat, popping a lollypop in his mouth pouting, still sad he couldn't kill the guy.

"Tatta, you drive," Arisu stated, still not knowing what was going on between the three men. They drove to the game arena, with Itsuki and Niragi sulking the whole drive, they walked inside the lasers at the entry point and picked up their respective phones, roughly dragging the other man along. Itsuki immediately took notice of the shiny purple one, "So pretty, do you think I can keep it?" He asked, Arisu shrugged and made a 'go ahead' motion with his arm, before a loud voice boomed, "registration complete, five participants, difficulty seven of hearts." Arisu's face instantly got a look of terror. "Game: Hide and seek." Arisu started breathing heavier, almost hyperventilating. Within seconds Itsuki was next to him. "Rules: hide from the wolf, eye-contact exchanges the role." Arisu began sobbing in terror. "Hey, Su it's alright, we will find a way." Itsuki said kindly to the distressed man. Niragi and Itsuki knew Arisu cleared a seven-of-hearts game, being the lone survivor, but they both didn't know what exactly happened.

While Itsuki and Niragi were both with Arisu the beaten-up boy took a run for it, running as fast as he could while stumbling heavily, he was chosen as the first wolf. But he was an absolute moron because, he ran right through the lasers of the arena, killing him instantly. The wolf role jumped over to Niragi, who raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Well good riddance, we know that doesn't work, flight is not the answer," Niragi shrugged. Arisu looked up with a gaze full of questions and eyes full of tears. Niragi smacked him on the shoulder, "We'll tell you after the game, bitchboy." He said playfully. Arisu looked up at them, "We can't all survive, that's the point!" He said exasperated. "Never say never, I have a plan," Itsuki exclaimed, his face serious.

Tatta was standing not far from them and he said: "Uh, can I help with this plan?" Suddenly there were three men staring at him, Itsuki completely forgot about the other boy. "Yes, you can," Itsuki answered deep in thought, before ordering in a hushed whisper. "I need a test subject, hold him down," The Niragi and Arisu looked at him with puzzled gazes, but they did what Itsuki said. "What, let me go!" Tatta yelled struggling to get out of their hold. "Turn him on his stomach." Niragi and Arisu looked at each other before following Itsuki's order. "I hope this works otherwise we're fucked, Niragi give him the wolf role," Itsuki said. Niragi was about to throw a fit but got a warning look from Itsuki so he complied. They looked up at the board, hearing the notification sound, "Tatta is the current wolf." Tatta was still struggling heavily, "This is NOT what I meant," He said, voice full of anger and terror.