Part three: new recruits

When Niragi woke up, it was already 4PM. He felt a warmth on his chest. He looked at the smaller man and gently brushed his fingers through the youngers' hair, and sighed contently. Itsuki was very pretty to Niragi. The cute boy had adorable freckles and blue-dyed hair. He also had a few piercings on his face; a septum, an eyebrow piercing and snakebites. Itsuki told Niragi he actually wanted more, but his father wouldn't allow it.

Niragi thought Suki was the perfect mix of handsome, cute, and hot. Suddenly Itsuki's brown eyes fluttered open and he looked at Niragi with a shy smile, before kissing the other's lips. Itsuki stretched his body, then asked groggily: "How late is it, Ragi?" Niragi brushed his fingers through the other's hair and messed up his hair playfully. "It's like 4 PM love, but there is some lunch in the microwave." Niragi grabbed the two portions and they ate the wonderful meal, the beach had quite decent cooks, and the meal consisted of rice, sour cucumber, vegetable, and egg. They both grabbed spoons, and Niragi spooned some of the meal up, offering it to Itsuki. Itsuki chuckled at this and took the bite from the spoon.

When they finished lunch, Niragi walked towards his closet and grabbed a very cute skirt. Suki squealed in delight. To him it was the cutest thing ever, It was a black skirt with light blue details and a cinnamoroll on the front. He paired a baby blue crop top with it and some striped thigh highs. He also layered some necklaces and belts he found in Ragi's closet and eventually he started changing into clothes, but first putting on some lacy panties. When he was in the middle of putting on his thigh highs he looked into the mirror and saw Niragi staring at him hungrily.

Itsuki felt bold and bent over, pretending like he dropped his earrings. He heard a sharp inhale behind him and suddenly someone was standing behind him. Niragi sucked on the other man's neck and his hands wandered over his boyfriend's lean figure. "You look amazing, Suki." He whispered in the other's ear. Suki smiled cheekily and continued changing. When he was done, he did a little twirl for Niragi, making his skirt fly up. Niragi licked his lips and looked like he wanted to pounce on the boy when out of nowhere came a static sound. "Niragi, come in." It was Alguni calling in over a walkie-talkie. Niragi sighed annoyed before answering: "What. I was in the middle of something." Suddenly he heard Chishiya burst in "We don't care about you fucking your little boy toy we need you at the conference hall."

Before Niragi could start screaming at Chishiya for disrespecting his partner, Alguni started talking again. "Right, come here. Now." And the walkie-talkie clicked off. Itsuki was still admiring his outfit, not really catching anything from the conversation. "I'm very sorry, sweetheart, duty calls again they really fuck me over today." Niragi could see disappointment slip into Itsuki's face and saw his smile turn into a pout. "Why can't we go on a date?" Suki whined. "Later okay Suki, I promise," Niragi said, before grabbing his rifle and walking out of the room. Itsuki gave an annoyed huff at this, he finally thought he had Ragi to himself, but guess not...

...

Niragi walked into the conference room, seeing two people tied to a chair with a bag over their heads. It gave him quite a big feeling of déjà vu from a few days ago with Itsuki. Niragi looked around the room and said: "What are these losers doing here, and why am I here." Niragi spoke annoyed. Chishiya scoffed at this. Niragi marched over to the man and shoved the barrel of his gun against Chishiya's chin. "You think you're funny, little shit?" Chishiya raised his hands in surrender. Niragi smirked at this and said: "As I thought." Niragi now turned to Hatter with a raised eyebrow. "We found them sneaking around on our premises," Hatter answered the silent question.

Niragi pulled the bags off their heads, he saw a handsome man and a girl. He grabbed the dude's chin and a smirk grew on his face: "What do we have here a little twink." He cackled. The dude gave him an angry stare, yanking his head away. He didn't really pay attention to the chick, he was gay after all. Niragi walked behind the pair, pushing the barrel of his gun against the woman's head, before stating: "Names, why are you here, now." The pair looked at each other.